CΉΛPƬΣЯ ΣIGΉƬ

Start from the beginning

"I must tend to my other guests," I announced to him and left the couch, Jasper took my spot and dragged Lucy onto his lap. She saw me and I winked at her, giving me a cheeky smile and sticking her tongue out in return. I walked over to Rosalie who moved towards my bookcases full of books I read a million times.

"You like history stuff huh?" She asked me, I smiled at her, "Yeah I like stuff from the Civil War to like the 40s, everything beyond that is bland. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jasper's head peek over Emmett's shoulder when I mentioned the Civil War. "Some of the presidential stuff is also boring, I'm just focused on wars and stuff."

She picked up a book on the Great Depression and looked toward me. "How much of this do you know?" She asked. "Depends on where," I told her simply.

"Rochester, New York." I gave her a confused smile, "Specific." I looked at the others and they were all looking at me intently, Emmett paused the game and Edward stopped in his tracks.

"What do you know about the richer families?" I scratched my head, "Well there were the Tousse's and Retts', they were extremely rich and didn't care what they used their money on. Usually owned plantations when slavery was still kinda legal, not really, possible relations to the Kings and Queens of England. Not too sure." I started explaining.

"Then the upper class, just below the rich rich people. They would include the Smiths, Washington's, and the King's. They were either bankers, worked for the government, or higher military officials." I saw Rosalie tense a little when I said King's. "What do you know about the King's?"

"Not much, Royce King was the owner of a Rochester bank and his son was a part of it too. His son was to be married off but she died, and a couple of days later he was found dead as well. That's about all I know." I shrugged my shoulders, they looked at me shocked.

"What?" I questioned. "That was very detailed knowledge on something small," Rosalie answered me. "I didn't think it was something small, I find it very ironic he died a couple of days after her. He must've killed her and someone took revenge or something, maybe her parents hired someone."

"Maybe he just died of heartbreak," Rosalie spoke as if defending him. "I dunno, maybe." I shrugged my shoulders once more. "What do you know about asylums?" Alice asked me curiously.

"They kept anyone there, if your parents thought you were crazy for disobeying them, you'd be sent there. Sane people were sent, insane were, disabled, gays etcetera. Stupid, glad they aren't around anymore." I told them with disgust in my voice. "You know a lot about these subjects," Edward told me.

"That's what happens when I'm bored and my parents are busy doing their things. And I get bored a lot, beat all those games, read all the books, cooked different foods." I waved my hands around and then let out a sigh, "You guys are keeping me from going insane from boredom, everyone thinks of you guys as shiny new toys that they wanna fuck. No one ever wants to see new kids as just new friends to make!" I said exasperated, explaining the mindset of everyone at school.

"I don't know you guys much and I'm not even sure if you wanna be friends but I see you guys as people, friends, not a shiny new toy to fuck with." I finished off.  I laughed when I noticed the shocked expressions. "Yeah yeah, deep stuff I just said, but hey it is what it is." I ran my hand through my hair.

"I'm kinda speechless, but what happened to 'no cursing in my parents' house'?" Lucy eased the tension and laughed at my unamused face. "It's my fucking room, they can't hear me." I gave her a cheeky smile. "Anywhere downstairs I can't curse, upstairs is a whole other playing area. My parent's bedroom is downstairs and they never come up here. One of the reasons why I didn't know you guys were here."