CΉΛPƬΣЯ ΣIGΉƬ

Start from the beginning

I looked over at the other Cullens who were sitting on the couches and felt myself get awkward because I only talk to two of them. Alice and Lucy both noticed this and brought me closer to them. "So guys, this is (Y/n), the one Alice gushes about all the time. And (Y/n) these are our siblings, you already know Jasper," She pointed toward him, he waved and I waved back. "That's Rosalie," she moved her finger over to the blonde, to which I gave a curt nod, "Big guy next to her is Emmett." He smiled at me and waved, I waved back. "And this boy," she pointed towards the last guy. "-is Edward." Alice cut in, with a fierce tone lingering underneath her words.

"Hi, to all of you. Sorry if I'm awkward, I only talk to these two." I rubbed my neck nervously. "It's okay, don't stress about it." Jasper told me smiling. "Not to be rude but I have no idea why you guys are here." Alice grabbed my hand and Emmet spoke up, "Neither do we, our parents just said we were going over to someone's house and to dress nicely." He laughed.

"Wonderful, wonderful.... love my parents." I mumbled, "Do you guys- Are you hungry?" I offered to them. "No, we're okay. We ate before coming here." Alice said to me trying to ease my nerves, I let out a breath of relief.

Alice squeezed my hand and I just stood awkwardly. "You guys play video games?" I asked, hopefully, to break the tension I felt was forming. A big smile graced Emmett's face and he loudly said, "Yes!" Jasper smiled, not as big but smiled nonetheless, and nodded his head. Rosalie just shook her head and the others did as well.

"I've got my games upstairs if you wanna see. Only if you guys are comfortable, we could stay here and... yeah." My face heated up as I noticed I was rambling.

"Let's go see those games!" Emmett said excitedly, I thought to myself, 'This man is almost a comic relief, thank God.' Then Edward chuckled confusing me. I led all of them upstairs into my room and pointed out the stack of games I had on a shelf next to my TV. Emmett ran over dragging Jasper with him. "Oh my god (Y/n) you're my new favorite person!" He told me gushing at the games.

I looked over at Lucy who went over with the boys to the TV and saw Rosalie and Edward standing up by the door. "You guys could look around, I don't care, sit wherever etcetera," I said gaining my confidence back. Edward went automatically to the corner of my room where I had my guitars placed. Rosalie took a different approach and went to the books placed on my desk, ones that I was currently reading.

Throughout all of this, Alice stayed by my side. I motioned for her to join the others but the only thing she did was release my hand and sat on my bed. My room was a decent size, I had a queen-sized bed with a couch to the right and a TV with a couple of bookshelves littering around then, LED lights around the headboard of my bed, and my desk and a few other miscellaneous items on the other side.

"Come play with me (Y/n), I wanna see if I could beat you!" He challenged me, I looked over and gave him an evil smile. "Oh boy, you won't even come close to beating me." He tossed one of my controllers at me and we started playing some fighting game I forget the name of. At first, he was beating me until I turned on gamer mode and that's when he started yelling at me that I was cheating.

"No fair! You cheated!" He whined, this made me laugh and so did the others. "I didn't cheat, you're a child, button mashing doesn't work all the time." I smiled at him and he huffed. "Rose, she cheated." He complained to his girlfriend, and she just chuckled at him and said "You are acting like a child." She agreed with me and Emmett continued to complain till I let him beat me.

"Ha ha! Yes, I told you that you were cheating." I rolled my eyes and looked over at Alice who had a look of amusement on her face. "Yes Emmett, I cheated." I said with the most sarcastic voice then clapped for him and said 'congratulations you beat a cheater' multiple times.