Flowers are Strong

(AN : Sorry! I did update this chapter and then deleted it. Wattpad didn't save my corrections so those of you who had to read through those awful spelling mistakes sorry! I will never trust the wattpad app again I swear. Anyway enjoy!)

Gumball's POV.

I woke up to see Marshall's face right next to mine. His hair fell across his face. He breathing, I assume he did not need to. I never knew his eye lashes where so long........ SJSNSJDBKSBVSKXBSNBZBVAJKZNDJDBXJDBZHSJXDBDNXNDKDBXBXNXNBXNDNDNFNDB. I flipped out and fell off the bed with a hard thud.

THUD

I froze on the floor. I slowly rasied my head and looked at the sleeping Mashall on the bed. I relaxed, Relieved that I did not wake him. When Marshall and I first shared a bed we had pillow separating us. But then we got lazy and stopped putting up the pillows and we just turned our backs to each other. But when did we start to sleep in each other's arms? Wait. Why is Marshall here? Aren't I avoiding him!?! I have to get out of here! I got up from the floor and tip toed out of the room.

"Where the hell are you going?" I stopped dead in my tracks to an angry scary voice.

"U-u-uh I-I was-"

"Get your ass back here." I turned around without looking at him. I walked over to the bed and stood there.

"Get in the bed now." He ordered. I sat on the bed.

"Now get in under the covers." I did.

"Come closer." I scooted an inch towards him. "You where sleeping in my arms all night and now your embarrassed?" I felt my cheeks heat up as I moved back into his arms. "Why are you avoiding me?" I looked anywhere but Marshall's face. "DAMMIT BONNIBEAU LOOK AT ME!" Against my will I looked at him. I looked into his red eyes and I was instantly captivated by them, it took my breath away. Was it really that long ago I looked into these eyes?

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He demanded. I took a big breath and spoke.

"Imsosorryicouldnotlookatyouafterwhathappenediwastooembartassedandikeptremeberingwhathappenedeverytimeilookedatyouandicouldnottakeit!" I said faster than I had intended.

"What did you say?"

"..... Sorry." Marshaled sighed and rested his head above mine.

"Whatever just stop avoiding me." With that I buried my head into his muscular chest.

"....... Marshall?"

"Yes?"

"I still love you."

"Oh my glob shut up! Are you hungry or what?" He said getting up and holding his hand out for me. I took his hand and he led me to the door.

"You should start eating too! It is unhealthy for your body you know!"

"Uh huh. Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Marshall!"

"Bonnibeau!" I turned my head to see Flame. I smiled as soon as I laid eyes on him.

"Good morning!" I said to him. As usual he was happy and smiling, showing off his white pearly teeth.

"Good morning! And who might you be?" He asked looking at Marshall.

"Marshall Lee, the vampire King. Who the fuck are you!" He snarled.

"Marshall! What have I told you about using that vulgar language?!" I said in a scolding manner. Flame just laughed.

"So your the Marshall I've heard so much about. I'm King Flame, but please call me Ignus. Bonnibeau when you told me your name I forgot to tell you mine. Please forgive but it would make me very happy if you would call me by my name." Marshall's eyes darted between Ignus and I.