Unknown Emotions

Peppermint Butler POV.

I am walking down the grand hall to the Prince's room with a bowl of strawberries he had requested. I have been told to watch over him if anything should happen to him. Our poor, yet brave prince has been with this monster for five long months now. The Queen is worried suck and dislikes the nightospre Queen as much as her son. The King of the nightospre realm has been, as of late, looking at the Queen disrespectfully. I am aware the King and Queen have had there affairs in the nightospre but they should not expect that our great rulers have the same bad habit of sleeping around! I wish they would all go back to where they came from! I came to the Prince's door. I stopped hearing that evil boy's voice.

"Okay, I'm gonna put it in now."

"But it's too big! It won't fit Marshall!" The Prince said in a worried tone. What is he going to put in!

"I'll make it fit!" I almost fainted and dropped the bowl! What should I do! Should I save him! No i can't. But I can't just let the prince get raped! He's probably scared out of his mind!

"Please be gentle....." The Prince said. He's going to let him rape him!?! I had to hold onto a wall to support myself. I heard a grunt.

"It-it's stuck!" The evil one said.

"What do you mean 'it's stuck'?" The Prince said in a very concerned tone.

"I mean it's not coming out, It's too deep!" The evil said with a hint of worry in his voice. Oh sweet iced tea what should I do!?!

"Go gets some lube in the drawer!" Oh yes that will.... Wait what!?!

"Uh Bubs... Why do you have this?" Yes why do you have lube in your room!!!

"I knew this would happen eventually!" He what!!!! My pure prince.......... WHHHHHYYYY!!!!!

"Okay, I'm going to try to pull it out now." You monster..... You sick twisted monster......... I heard the door being pounded on. There having sex standing up!?! I heard the sick bastards voice again. "Man that was tight!"

"I told you it was going to be!" The Prince said. His virginity...... The door burst open.

"Finally we got the door open!" They both said coming out of there room with there clothes on.

"Are you serious!!!" I heard some voices down the hall. I looked down and the three idiot maids where they're surrounded by bloody tissues. One was unconscious from the blood loss and the other two had blood coming out their noses. I glared at them and they picked up their lifeless friend and left. Those stupid maids! You don't know how much yaoi crap I removed from their room of the prince and that other prince! I picked my self up to talk to the prince but he was already down the hallway running with the dark prince hand in hand. The sight of it made me want to puke. I really wish he would reframe from touching our prince with his dirty hands.

Gumball's POV.

"Marshall! Marshall!" I giggled as he pulled me along with him to stables. "What are we doing?"

"You know that festival you where talking about? The one where you dress up?" He said with the biggest devious grin I've ever seen him make.

"Ahhh yes! What about it?"

"I'm going to go! Don't tell anyone."

"What!!! No you can't! It's almost sun down-"

"Please Bonnibeau please!!!"

"Why do you want to go so bad? It's just another mediocre festival."

"I'm dying to get out of here! Even just for an hour! Please." He looked at like he was a prisoner that has been kept in captivity. I felt sad for him. I guess he really does not like being around me......