Maid's Fantasy!

(AN: Sorry ya'll this is a bonus chapter. I hope u still like it! Btw this is a complete exaggeration of the characters personalities XD you'll see what I mean later on.
PM = Pink Maid
GM = Green Maid
BM = Blue Maid)

"NO!!!" PM shouted. "You idiot! There's no way Prince Gumball could ever be with Prince Marshall! He's too much of a playboy! Flame Ballz all the way!!!"

"You're the only idiot here! First off that's a stupid ship name and secondly, Gumlee is a beautiful ship name!" GM shouted.

"Hmm." BM wondered as she put her blue hair in a bun. "How do you know Marshall is a playboy?"

"I-I just do." PM blushed. BM was curious but she didn't ask. She looked at all the fujoshi artwork they had on the walls. She returned to her blue bed that was beside the others. "Hmm, Gumball and Flame sounds hotter..."

"Ha!" PM said satisfied as she braided her long pink hair.

"Wait! What if there was a scenario of Gumball and Marshall..." GM said catching the other girls attention.

"Go on..." They said in unison.

"Gumball and Marshall are in their room together. Imagine it...

"Marshall there's something I need to tell you," Gumball said nervously. Marshall was reading a book by the fire, one of his favorite things to do. (AN: lol no it's not)

"Yes, love?" Gumball blushed when he called him that and it caused him to stutter.

"M-Marshall, I-I know I am a man b-but I-I....... I love you. I love you so much I can't hide my feelings for you any longer!" Marshall was startled by the sudden confession.

"Gumball I never knew you felt so strongly about me.... Come here." Gumball ran into Marshall's arms and started to cry. "Why are you crying?"

"You don't hate me... Do you?"

"No, I could never hate you..... I love you Gumball."

"I love you too." The two shared a kiss. Marshall moved his hand up Gumball's shirt. Gumball immediately broke the kiss. "What are you doing?" He breathed.

"We love each other right? It's only natural to go the next step. Do you trust me?" Gumball looked into the eyes of his lover.

"I do.... Please be gentle." He whispered quietly.

"Of course I'll be gentle-"

"WAIT!!!!! " BM screamed. "I can't imagine Marshall being gentle."

"Now that I think about I can't either," GM said. "Then Marshall shoves Gumball to the floor!

"Marshall! What are you doing!"

"I know I said I would be gentle but I've changed my mind!" He said playfully taking off Gumball's clothes that were getting in the way.

"Wait! Marshall! St- ah! Ah-"

"OH HELL NO!!! GUMBALL'S ASS BELONGS TO FLAME!" PM shouted.

"Aw, it was getting good!" BM whined.

"Oh really? And how would that happen?" GM said twirling her short green hair.

"Gumball ran to Flame so upset about what Marshall did to him!" PM started.

"What did Marshall do besides loving him?" GM said crossing her arms.

"He raped him in your fantasy of course! Gumball really never loved Marshall! He always had eyes for Flame.

"Flame! Flame! Where are you!" Gumball shouted.

"Here I am!" Flame said cheerfully. Flame's smile disappeared when he saw Gumball's tears. "Gumball what happy-" Gumball ran into his arms and cried. Flame picked him up and took him to his room." PM said wiggling her eyebrows causing BM to laugh and GM to roll her eyes.