Chapter 7: Happy and Sad News*

Oh...by the way...who wants Goku X Bulla? LOLL

The next morning, Goku wakes up after smelling some delicious food and the frying egg's sound Last night drained all of his stamina, and so he cannot leave his bed. Suddenly, he hears the sucking noise and looks down to see Caulifla trying to swallow his whole cock inside her mouth.

"You can't wait, can you?"

He strokes her hair and closes his eyes to enjoy the pleasure.

"You're getting better at this."

Caulifla pushes Goku down and places her lips on his. She smiles and lets it enter her door.

"So hard, Goku. I love this."

The Saiyan is going to respond, but it seems like the Angel does not like what she sees at all.

"Five minutes for you two, or no food for the whole day."

With that, they race as fast as they can to clean themselves and walk out in four minutes and 50 seconds. Then, it's time for Goku to do his job.

"Can I go with you, Goku? Please!"

The Saiyan begs him with shining eyes, and she wins. On the other hand, Vados already knows why she wants to go with them; she's not a fool. Caulifla grabs Goku's arm as they leave the planet. They reach Planet 98, where the monsters are cruel. Fuwa says they show slow growth in the future.

"We'll keep the planet."

With that, all gone for good. Vados contacts Fuwa and asks him to recreate new settlers.

"I hope they won't disappoint me."

Goku coldly says, and it gives Caulifla some chills.

"You'll get used to it soon."

The Angel whispers in her ears; Caulifla learns about how Goku had changed, but still, she can't believe he would ever say that. She feels like there's no air and begins to see nothing but darkness.

"Cauli..."

"Don't scare me, Cauli."

"Open your eyes, I beg you."

"Cauli."

The moment she opens her eyes, Goku quickly hugs her while crying. Caulifla doesn't know what happened, but she has to calm this big baby down.

"Stop crying, you idiot. I'm not dead! Or you want me to die?"

The Saiyan looks at him in the eyes and dries his tears on his face.

"Thank God, you're okay."

He smiles.

"But...you're a god!"

Goku scatches his head and gives a nervous chuckle. And...Vados hit his head with her staff.

"I told you to control your power, didn't I? Look what you've done to her; you could kill her if she didn't have godly ki. Your power of Destruction is much different than the rest of the GODS. I asked my father to help me, and until he finds the solution, you cannot use it."