Chapter 20: The Demon's Plan - Proposal

The Grand Priest cannot hold back his anger as he watches his foolish daughter slaughtering trillions of lives. It's his fault that his daughter turns out like that; he should have done more back then. It was his leniency and weakness that led to this conflict. The choice is clear; he will have to confront her and end this terror. Yes, it has to be him.

To think that he has to eradicate one of his children.

"I've failed as a father, but I will correct my mistakes." The Grand Priest thoughts to himself.Universe 11 is a dead zone; Marcarita's forces have taken over the universe. She is much stronger than anticipated.

"She is going to destroy everything if we do not stop her," Vados says.

"The problem is that we do not have enough forces. Our current fighters are not good enough to withstand the effects of dark ki." Korn sounds alarmed as he explains the situation to everyone.

Then, they all felt it.

Marcarita had just destroyed Universe 11.

All gone without a trace.

Everything!

"Zeno-sama and I are still trying to find a way to break through her defense, but we need some time. In the meantime, I ask you to give everything you have. " The Grand Priest says.

"How much time do you need, Father?" Whis asks.

"One month, approximately."

Within three days, Marcarita and her minions have captured Universe 1, 2, 10, and 12. Zeno's forces are falling apart and dealing with losses, which decreases morale among fighters. Erah is angry since all three universes under her watch have been either destroyed or under siege. Meanwhile, Goku is dealing with another problem; he still thinks about that woman's proposal.

Two days ago~

While battling in Universe 2, Goku killed one of the demons away with his Kamehameha, but then he senses incredible ki approaching him from behind. Later, he got pinned onto the ground and lost all of his powers. She was standing before him with that evil smirk.

"My dear Goku! It's so nice to see you again." Marcarita said as she touched his hair.

"Keep your dirty hand out of me, traitor." Goku gave her a cold stare and used all of his power to resist the fallen Angel's technique.

"It's no use, dear. This technique restrains pure godly ki users, especially Gods of Destruction like you." Marcarita continued touching his face and poking his nose.

"Resistance is futile, dear. You have no chance. As you can see, I can annihilate this whole multiverse before you can blink your eyes."

"Spill the beans. What do you want, Marcarita? Surely you didn't come here to have some bonding time with me." Goku continued to gather his ki but no use since he was "allergic" to her dark ki.

Marcarita smiled and released Goku. The latter immediately rushed toward the fallen Angel and attacked her, but Marcarita avoided every punch and kick. She then pushed him onto the ground and paralyzed him with her overwhelming dark ki. 

"G..get off me." Goku weakly said.

Marcarita then evaded the Saiyan's mouth; her tongue fully locked with Goku as the kiss went deeper. The Saiyan's weak struggle only fueled her more, and if it weren't for her running out of air, she would have eaten his tongue. It tasted so sweet that she wanted to kiss him forever.

"You asked me what I wanted? You already know my answer, dear!"

Goku stared at her and seemed to understand what she meant. The fallen Angel got off him and wiped off the Saiyan's saliva, much to his embarrassment. "Join me, and I will let this multiverse stand. If you refuse me, I will destroy everything. You don't have to answer me now. I'll give you one week to consider my proposal." Marcarita gave Goku another kiss before disappearing.

~Back to the Present~

Goku does not know what to do; he feels stuck as he keeps hearing the death toll and how some fighters decided to leave and join Marcarita's forces. If he chose to be with her, then the war would end. However, that would also mean betraying his feelings.

"Kakarot, did you even listen to what I said?" Vegeta slaps Goku's back.

"Vegeta? What are you doing here?" Goku asks with confusion all over his face. The Prince sighs and explains that a group of fighters led by Edon and Jiren successfully pushed back Marcarita's forces. "It helped boost up our morale. Now comes with a bigger story: the Grand Priest told me to work with you on our fusion."

"Fusion?"

"Yeah, and he will personally train us. He said that a fusion between a god and a mortal would produce a warrior with a power that rivals the Angels."

"I see," Goku replies

"Hurry up and get your ass moving or I'll change my mind. I would rather die than fuse with you, but I guess I have no choice given the circumstances." Vegeta walks away, leaving behind Goku. The Saiyan God takes out a small necklace that contains a photo of him and his wives. He has made up his mind.

"Vados...Caulifla...please forgive me!"

Short? Yep! Consider this as a teaser (I have to split this into two, so you can get a full picture of probably the climax of the story). I promise you the next chapter is going to be hella long. Anyway, stay tuned and hope you like this chapter.