Hoseok frowned, tilting his head slightly as he watched Rebecca pour him and herself a glass of water, her's with ice, his without. "Becca."

"Hmm?" She hummed, handing him his cup.

"You aren't wearing your rings." Hoseok gestured to her fingers as she took a sip of her water. She looked at her fingers.

"I guess I'm not." She frowned softly, looking at her pointed finger. That was the only one that held a ring, Taehyung's ring to be exact.

'My favorite ring for my favorite person.'

Hoseok almost choked on his water once she saw her smile. "H-hey you're-"

"I'll be right back." She waved slightly, walking off to her back porch, Taehyung and Jimin back there. Her eyes landed on Taehyung, him on his chair, reading a book. "Tae." She stood in front of him, tilting his chin up and kissed him, Taehyung shocked, yet closing his eyes as well. She always got so shy and flustered with kisses on the lips. But that meant she was in a good mood for her to be making the first move. "I love you." He stood up just as she was about to walk away, the book long forgotten as he pulled her in for another kiss.

"I love you too Sprinkles." He smiled once they let go, Rebecca frowning softly.

"Sprinkles?"

"Yes." Taehyung teased, kissing her nose. "Your freckles remind me of sprinkles." Jimin awed, holding his heart, Rebecca looking down shyly as Taehyung hugged her.

"I'm going to go back inside." She looked up at him, smiling against his cheek. "I have to go to swim practice, coach the little kiddos."

"I'll miss you." Taehyung mumbled, brushing a piece of her hair from her face.

"I'll be back before noon." Rebecca brushed her fingers through Taehyung's hair, feeling...happy.

"Sooooo." Jimin crossed his legs after throwing the tennis ball for Ozzy. "When's the wedding?" Taehyung smiled widely, watching Rebecca go.

"Tomorrow."

)()()()(

"Are you sure I can come?" Jin looked around nervously, Rebecca already sitting in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, why not?" She shrugged, turning on the car. "I'm one step below the head coach. Plus I bring my dogs a lot too."

Namjoon jumped into the backseat, startling both Jin and Rebecca. "Can I come?"

"Do you even know where we're going?" Jin turned to give Namjoon a look. Namjoon shrugged. "The pool. Rebecca has to coach."

"They're so cute." Rebecca pulled out, driving down the road soon enough. "Their ages are from 6-8 and so funny." Namjoon smiled and looked out the window while they drove, loving all of the trees.

"I wouldn't mind getting loss in the woods."

Meanwhile...

"How the fuck did you lose a whole ass person?" Yoongi crossed his arms, watching Sophie run around the house, looking for Rebecca.

"I don't know!" Sophie ran into Hoseok, water spilling. "Ah shit I'm sorry." She hurried past him to grab a towel, Hoseok cleaning up the mess so Sophie could continue to run around. "We're in the middle of the woods where the hell could she have gone?" Sophie ran her hand through her hair, Jungkook shrugging.

"It's Becca, she surprises a lot of people."

"Becca kissed me." Taehyung waltzed into the kitchen, everyone staring at him. "She kissed me Yoongles."

"Don't call me that."

"And she was wearing my shirt." Taehyung spun in a circle. "And she kissed me."

"Hypothetically, what is the highest height you can push someone from and they don't die?" Yoongi asked Sophie, Sophie giggling softly.

"Hey Lover Boy." Jungkook called out, Taehyung turning around to face him. "Did she kiss you?" Taehyung nodded excitedly, drifting off into the guest bedroom where their luggage was.

"Has anyone seen Jin hyung?" Jimin walked into the room where everyone else was. He held a flower. "I found his favorite flower."

"Wait a minute." Hoseok looked around. "Where's Namjoon?" Sophie narrowed her eyes, running to her bedroom.

"That shit." Sophie crossed her arms.

"What?" Jungkook stood in the doorway, confused.

"She stole her car keys back from me."

"You stole them from her?"

"She wanted to go to work."

"There's only one thing left to do."

"What?"

"Kidnap her."

"Jungkook no."

"Jungkook yes."