"Cause your cooking is amazing babe~" Kirishima whispers making Bakugo blush VERY lightly, making Kirishima smile as he walks away to help Kaminari and Sero put up the banner.

"SERO WE NEED YOU! WE RAN OUT OF TAPE!" Mina yells as they are taping streamers and Sero curses in Spanish under his breath. (A/N: I have decided to make Sero Latino cause thats what I see when I see Sero.)

"So....how much longer until she gets here?" Kendo asks.

"In about an hour or so I believe, I just got done texting her." Ochaco says.

"HONEY! I NEED HELP!" Midoriya yells for Ochaco and she quickly runs to Midoriya so she can help her boyfriend, your probably wondering how they got together.

You see, class 1A was doing truth and dare except for Shoto cause he was reading the Harry Potter books in the common room.

🌀•Flashback•🌀

"OCHACO TRUTH OR DARE!" Mina yells.

"Truth." Ochaco says thinking it's going to be a harmless truth.

  "Is it true you have a crush on someone in our class?~" Mina asks and Ochaco and Midoriya widens their eyes.

  "Uh..uhh. um- i-i-i gu-guess." Ochaco stutters while her face is very red from embarrassment as well as Midoriya.

  "It's definitely Midoriya, as we can see that Midoriya likes Ochaco back." Momo says making them both turn even more red but try changing the subject.

  "Gu-guys le-lets change t-the su-sub-subject!" Midoriya stutters as well.

  "Deku like pink cheeks? That ain't gonna last." Bakugo says

  "KACCHAN?!" Midoriya says

  "He's too much of a wimp to confess, if anything I could tell pink cheeks I like her and Deku wouldn't say shit." Bakugo says as everyone looks now at Midoriya who has his fists closed.

  "Your wrong Kacchan! Cause if you ever confess to Uraraka I will make sure I'm with her first, cause I love her! She makes me feel happy! She was the one who made me realize that being called Deku isn't a insult. So I love her so much for that! So Kacchan I dare you to confess because I know you won't!" Midoriya says surprising everyone including Bakugo cause he stood up for himself, he then realized he just confessed his feelings making him extremely red as well as Ochaco.

🌀•Flashback over•🌀

  "GUYS SHES COMING!" Tetsutetsu says making everyone scramble around to hide so they can surprise her. Then Toru turns off the light as The Aizawa's and Todoroki come closer to the dorms.

  🔥•(Y/n)'s POV•🔥

  "So how come I couldn't go to McDonald's so I could get chicken nuggets?" I ask dad.

  "Cause we have food at the dorms" dad says making me groan.

  "But I don't wanna cooookk!" I say loudly as shoto looks at his phone and he puts it back in his pocket.

  "Well then you'll starve." Dad says and I look around and see no one around.

  "Where is everyone? I thought I would have seen Uncle Yamada at least." I ask and I don't notice Shoto is smiling alittle.