Chapter 17 : The date

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

----------------------------------

(Uraraka's POV)

Since all of us moved inside the dorms, something has been on my mind 'I've never been on a date with Izuku'  I thought, I got up from my bed and went looking for Izuku, I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him, so I went up to Katsuki " Katsuki, do you know where Izuku is?" I asked "I don't know, he's probably training, you know One For All..." he said whispering the last part, I thanked him and went to the gym.

When I got there, I saw Izuku training with Kirishima, they were sparring so I decided not to interrupt them "Ok , Kirishima, I'm going to hit you with 50% of my power, are you sure you can take it?" Izuku said "I'm sure, besides I'm working on a new move." stated Kirishima, then Izuku charged One For All at 50% with his full cowling, I saw him shaking a bit, then he rushed at Kirishima and punched him in the guts, sending him into the wall.

I was looking in awe at the amount of power that Izuku reached, I was also kind of scared, then I heard a *thud* and saw Kirishima getting up holding his stomac "Dude! Where you trying to kill me?!" he yelled, "I-I'm sorry Kirishima, you said you could take it" Izuku said , "Hey, don't worry, I was just joking" Kirishima said "But that power was super manly" he added.

When they finished changing I went to talk to Izuku "Hey Izuku" I called "Oh hey Ochako" he said smiling, "I uh... d-do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked blushing madly, " I-I would love to" he said blushing and smiling at the same time "So... today at 7 pm?" he asked "Ok" I said.

(Time skip - Midoriya's POV)

I just finished showering and I was talking with Kachan in the common room "So , where are you going to take her? " Kachan asked "Well , I was planning on taking her to a restaurant, and then, I have a surpri-" I was cut off by someone screaming "What the fuck?" asked Kachan, then we heard the screams again, but this time I recognized the voice "Izuku help!" it was Ochako.

I rushed to her room and heard screams coming from her bathroom, so I knocked "Ochako are you ok?" I asked worried "Help Izuku!" she yelled, so I opened the door and saw something that made me snap.

It was Mineta, he was standing right before my girlfriend's shower, "Mineta.. What.Are.You.Doing.Here?!" I asked trying to keep my self together "I uh.." He said "he was spying on me" Ochako said embarassed "Hey! I wasn't spying, I was filming you" he said "That's it Mineta... You die today!" I yelled charging One For All at 50%, I threw Mineta out of Ochako's room sending him in the common one.

I heard him scream for help , when I got out of the room I saw Mineta crying with fear and Kachan standing before me "Move Kachan" I said "Nerd, what happened, turn down your fucking quirk, the wind and the green electricity is everywhere" he said annoyed "I said... Get out of my way Bakugo Katsuki " I yelled creating more wind pressure " O-ok" he said shivering "You fucked up really bad" he added pointing at Mineta.

I kicked Mineta out of the dorm's door, I rushed at him and punched him sending him flying in to the air, I jumped and punched him in to the face sending him into the UA wall, destroying four walls, "What is going on here? Stop Young Midoriya you're hurting him" said All Might "Why don't you try Yagi Toshinori" I yelled "Nope! I'm not dealing with this" said All Might shivering and walking away.

"Mineta! Come out here!" I yelled, then something wrapped around my left arm and my quirk turned down "Problem child... I want an explanation" said Aizawa-sensei "Yeah, I would like to know the meaning of this" said Nezu popping out of Aizawa-sensei's scarf "Stundents shouldn't be fighting in the school ground, You should have gone east, there's a lake there" he added.

"Mineta tried something with Ochako that made me snap" I said " Well then, Mineta come here, now!" yelled Aizawa-sensei, Mineta came out of his hiding spot, "Aizawa-sensei please help me, Midoriya tried to kill me" he said , then Aizawa-sensei captured him with his scarf "Shut up Mineta, What you did today was unacceptable, you are expelled." he said.

Mineta started crying and begged for forgiveness, but Aizawa-sensei stopped him and threw him out of the school while the girls were cheering, 'It's almost 7 pm, I should get changed'  I thought, so I went to my room and changed.

(Ignore the fact that he's a villain)

When I finished I went looking for Ochako in the common room "Guys, have you seen Ochako?" I asked "Yes , she should be here in a minute" said Tsu-chan, then we heard footsteps and when I turned around I saw this.

"Hey guys" said Ochako, I blushed "W-wow Ochako, y-you are beautiful" I said making her blush "You look good too" she said "Get a room!" Yelled Kachan, we both blushed and went out for our date.

"So where are we going Izuku?" she asked "I booked us a table in a famous restaurant, after that I have a surprise for you" I said, "A surprise? I love surprises" she said smiling, I took her hand and walked to the restaurant.

We sat down and the both of us ordered katsudon, while we were eating we talked about our classmates and us, "You know Ochako, you should meet Mitsuki and Masaru" I said " You mean Katsuki's parents?" she asked "Yes, since I met your parents I would like you to meet my parents figures" I said "Oh, ok then, what about after the training camp?" she asked, "Sounds good" I said

Then we paid the bill and headed towards Dagobah Beach (Is that how it's called?) "Why are we here?" asked Ochako "Because this is the perfect place for your surprise" I explained, I took both of her hands "Ochako... Since the first time we met, you have always been kind to me, you wanted to be my friend and you brought me out of my depressive state, then All Might came with One For All and helped us train for the entrance exam, during those ten months I realized my feelings for you, and those feelings helped me go through a lot of things" I said, then I picked a small box from my pocket "And that's why I bought you this, it's a thank you for always being with me, I love you Ochako" I added giving her the box.

She blushed and hopened the box, "I-I don't know what to say, this is beautiful" she said holding a silver ring with a green and pink gemstone "Thank you Izuku, I love you too, I love you so much" she said tearing up while hugging me, we started leaning closer, our lips were so close that we could feel eachother breath, then we finally kissed, we kept going for more than five minutes and when we finished our make out session we headed back to the dorms and slept together.

-----------------------------

Next chapter will be the training camp