Chapter 1: A new quirk

Before starting

"when someone is talking"

'when someone is thinking'

"when All Might is talking"

coarse language warning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midorya is 4 years old and his mother is taking him to the hospital to check if he has a quirk. "Mom are we there yet?" Izuku asked while jumping around her mother  "No not yet izu, ahah, I guess you're really excited huh?" Inko said "Yeah mom because I will finally become a hero like All Might!".

They finally arrive and enter inside the hospital, after a few minutes Inko an Izuku are called by the doctor. After checking on Izuku the doctor said "Well.. congratulation, son you too can be a hero, you have a feline related quirk that allows you to fully or partially turn into a cat or develop the senses and strength of every feline!" Izuku and Inko gasped and looked at eachother. "See mom? I have a quirk!" Izuku shouted "Yes I am proud of you izu" Inko said with a smile.

The next day after school Izuku sees Bakugo and decide to sneak up on him as a cat. "Ugh, I.am.so.bored." Bakugo said "well guess i'll go home *sigh* Huh? A green cat?" Bakugo picked him up and said "I don't know why but you look like someone I know." Then the cat jumped from his arms and transformed back into a person "What the? Izuku?" Bakugo asked "Surprise Kachan, I have a quirk now!" Izuku smirked and asked if they could go home together, Bakugo said yes, and on their way home they begun talking about heroes and quirks.

When they got home Izuku asked his mom if they could throw a party to celebrate both Izuku and Bakugo's quirks. "That's a good idea izu, let me ask Mitsuki about it!" Inko then called Katsuki's mother and agreed that that the party will be on saturday evening, so they'll have five days to organize and buy some food and maybe a cake.

In the first four days Izuku became used to his quirk and learned how to increase his senses to the point where he could see at night and he could ear and smell things within 50 meters. He also started to spend more time as a cat while doing cats things like: sleeping all day, leaping from the fridge to the table and many others things.

Finally saturday arrived and Izuku was very excited. He walked from his bedroom to the kitchen and waited for her mother to make breakfast. "Good morning mom" Izuku greeted her "good morning Izu-" when she turned around she gasped "What is it mom, is there something wrong?" Izuku asked concerned "No nothing is wrong. is just that you are so cute, here take a look at yourself!" Inko handed Izuku a mirror "Wow this is so cool! I finally made it!" Izuku exclaimed. He finally managed to partially turn into a cat, so when he looked in the mirror he had green cat ears and a green tail. 

(time skip at evening)

Inko has gone shopping while Izuku was left alone at home because he had to finish decoring the place. *knock knock* 'someone is knocking.. could it be mom?'  Izuku opened the door "welcome back m-... Who are you? you are not my mom!" Izuku started getting scared at the sight of a tall and scary black haired man. "A kid? ah this will be easier than I thought" the evil man smirked and then he entered inside the house, he tied Midorya up and started looking for money and jewels.

Inko got home and saw the door wide open, she became worrying about he son, so she sneaked inside and took a baseball bat with her quirk, she then saw a man and Izuku tied up in the corner of the kitchen. She went behind him and hit him on the head. "Ow, what the hell?" the scary man turned around and saw a woman standing before him "You are going to pay for that bitch!" Then he took out a knife and stabbed Inko in the gut, she fell onto the ground with tears in her eyes. Izuku saw the scene and managed to free himself by cutting the rope with his claws. "Mom.. no don't leave me" he cried with tears in his eyes and sadness in his voice "I am sorry Izu but you have to run away" she said crying "No I won't leave you alone mom" Izuku was crying too "Don't worry Izu...i'll be...okay.." she said closing her eyes, Izuku's eyes widened and started crying even more "That's what you get bitch" the murderer said "Take that back" izuku said still sobbing. "Sorry what did you say?" the killer asked "I said... TAKE THAT BACK! Izuku shouted while looking at him in the eyes with a death glare. Izuku lost control of his quirk because of his anger, he started hissing while his claws and fangs were stratching and sharpening . "What are you doi-" He got cut off by Midorya biting his neck and scratching his torso. The villain fell to ground and, after a few seconds the door opened again, but this time it was bakugo's family. 

They entered and saw Izuku with his mouth and hands covered in blood standing between his mother's body and the villain's body. Mitsuki was looking at the scene with tears in her eyes, Katsuki was looking at Izuku with a scared and sad face. Masaru tried to check Inko's body but When he came near her, Izuku hissed and scratched his arm. "Ow, Midorya calm down I wasn't going to hurt her" He said; Mitsuki runned to Izuku and hugged him tightly and said while crying "Oh Izuku dear, I'm so sorry, but don't worry, you are fine now, we are here for you!" Izuku snapped back to reality and fell to his knees while crying, he then fainted between mitsuki's arms and his body turned human.

After that they called the police and brought Midorya to their house where he would sleep with Katsuki. The next morning Bakugo's family conforted him and said that he could live with them for as long as he wanted to. "Thank you Mr. Bakugo, Mrs. Bakugo and Kachan" he said "No problem kid, but please call us with our names ok?" Masaru said and Izuku simply nodded.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                              End of chapter 1

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of this story, I'll update every saturday and if I have enough free time maybe I will update more chapters during the week. 

See you!