Chapter 11: The sport festival part 2

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might"

-----------------------------------

(Midoriya's POV)

We were preparing for the next competition when Ojiro stepped up and said he was dropping out of the tournament because he didn't remember anything from the cavalry battle, and that there was no honor in a victory he didn't deserve. So they used a participant from the team with the next highest score to take his place, a guy named Tetsutetsu.

"Alright, the final event will be 1vs1 fighting tournament. Here are the brackets for the tournament."

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari vs Yuga Aoyama

Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochako Uraraka

'Ochako has to fight Kachan? I hope she'll be ok'  I thought  "Alright, everyone will have 15 minutes break, tehn we'll start the tournament" Midnight said "Midoriya, can I talk to you?" Todoroki asked me "sure" I said.

we walked to a escluded area, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked "Your quirk. It reminds me of All Might, are you his secret lovecchild?" He asked "What? No no no" I said worried "Have you heard of quirk marriage  before?" he asked and I nodded "Well my father always wanted power, but he could never beat All Might. So he found a solution. Create an offspring to do what he couldn't . He bought my mother's family so he could use her ice quirk. He had three children, but they didn't live up to his standards. Then he had me, and he isolated me from the rest of the family. All I can remember of my mother is her crying, and wanting to leave. She called my left side unbearable, right before she poured boiling hot water on my face. So that's why I challenge you. Because defeating you will prove that my mother's quirk is all I need to become a hero." He said.

"Todoroki. I had no idea but even still, you'll be limiting yourself. You can't win with half your quirk... But, at least you still have your parents.. My dad never showed up and my mother died in front of my eyes when I was four, I'm telling you this because you still have a chance to reconcile with your parents." I said then I walked away Trying not to tear up.

"Now for our first round. On one side we have the mind controlling zombie, Hitoshi Shinsou! On the other side is the feline guy, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic shouted.

"You have a pretty impressive quirk. I bet you were pretty popular in school" Shinsou said, but that remembered all of the insults and loneliness.

'Monster'

'We are not friends, you scare us'

'Villain'

"You know nothi-" I stopped talking and my body couldn't move "I win" I heard Shinsou say "Now turn around and walk out of the arena" He added.

(Ochako's POV)

I heard Shinsou ordering Izuku to walk out of bonds, but then Izuku sat down and started licking his hand and wagging his tail "What, Do what I said" Shinsou yelled, then Katsuki said "What the hell is he doing, is he being serious now?" I looked at him and said "Well you see, our quirks are basically our animal side and when our human side gets erased, the other side takes control, so yes he is basically a cat now" .

Deku the feline heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें