Chapter 9: Remembering

"When someone is talking"

'When someone is thinking'

"When All Might is talking"

-----------------------------------------

(Midoriya's POV)

It was morning, So I walked out of my room and went downstairs where my mother was cooking breakfast "Goodmorning Izu" Inko greeted me "Hi mom" I said "Sit down breakfast is ready" She said, so I sat down and ate my pancakes.

then they knocked at the door "Who is it mom?" I asked "I don't know Izu, It could be Mitsuki" she said opening the door, then I heard screaming "Mom what happened?" I asked running to the door "Mom?" I said as I saw my mother on the floor with blood on her face "Oh a kid, I'm sorry but you'll die tonight " A black-haired man said as he pull out a knife "No wait don't!" I yelled as the knife entered my skin, I screamed for the pain.

I woke up in a white room panting and with tears in my eyes "Izuku calm down your safe" a familiar voice said "O-ochako... what happened? are you ok?" I asked still crying "I'm ok Izuku, everyone is ok" she said "What happened at the USJ?" I asked "When you saved me your body was badly injured but fortunately All Might arrived and killed the nomu, then they brought you here" she said "I..." I was cut off by Ochako hugging me "I was so worried... I thought I lost you" she said tearing up "Hey hey.. I'm here, I'm ok now" I said hugging her back trying to calm her down "You scared me so much... You have been out for 3 days" she said sobbing on my shoulder "3 days?" I asked "Yes, don't worry... Iida took some notes for you" she said giggling a bit, then she kissed me.

the door suddenly opened "young Midoriya I heard yo-" All Might said and we broke the kiss and stared at him blushing "uhh.. Did I interrupt something?" All Might asked with a smirk on his face "Anyway, I'm glad you are ok young Midoriya, since you are fine tomorrow you will be able to come back to UA" He said "Ok... thanks All Might" I said  "But deam kid, you tore off an arm from Nomu, I am impressed" he said with thumbs up.

(Bakugo's POV)

The next day Izuku came to school, we were on  lunch break and I was eating spicy food "Izuku" Ochako said with no response "Midoriya?" Four eyes asked "Huh.. oh hey Iida" Izuku said "Are you okay Midoriya?" Todoroki "Yeah what's the matter Izu" Kaminari said 'Wait... Izu.. oh shit'  I thought and looked at Izuku he was shocked and he was starting ot tearing up, Ochako saw that too, so I grabbed Kaminari and trew him at the bathroom door.

(Midoriya's POV)

'Izu... you have to run away... No mom I won't leave you here... Don't worry, mom will be ok'  that's the first thing that came in my mind as I started tearing up "Izuku, calm down! everything is ok" Ochako said hugging me to calm me down "Thanks Ochako, it's just... I heard her voice, it sounded so real" I said trembling "Hey I'm here, you don't have to be scared" Ochako said calming me down, stopping me from crying, then we heard Kachan yelling at Kaminari "What the fuck were you thinking?" Kachan yelled "I'm sorry I didn't know" Kaminari said, then we heard a *boom* and Kachan walked up to me and asked "Are you ok?" I simply nodded.

That night I didn't sleep, I woke up at 4:00 am and didn't go to sleep again, I just couldn't. that morning at 7:00 am "you didn't sleep right?" Kachan asked "Right" I said with a bored tone.

At school everyone noticed that I didn't get enough sleep but I tried as much as I could to avoid questions, but after school Ochako kept questioning me until I gave up.

"Izuku come on, you know you can tell me anything right?" Ochako asked "Fine!" I said "I had nightmares and I couldn't sleep, they were about my mom" I said annoyed "I-I'm sorry" she said "No, it's ok" I said "Do you need help?" she asked concerned "Yeh... c-can I sle-sleep with you tonight?" I asked blushing "Um... I-.. yes you can" she said blushing and smiling

I told Kachan and Mitsuki that I would have spent the night by Ochako, and they made some jokes like "I'm not ready to have grand children" that came from Mitsuki. Anyway when I arrived at Ochako's home I knocked at the door, wen it opened I said "Hi Ochako I..." I stopped speaking as soon as I realized that there wasn't Ochako standing in front of me "So you are Ochako's boyfriend right?" he said "Y-yes sir" I said, he was Ochako's father.

we entered the house and he said he wanted to talk to me "Ochako dear could you come here a second?" he said "sure I'm coming...what is it da-... Hi Izuku" she said confused "He just got here and I wanted to talk to him, would you like to join us?" he asked and she simply nodded but she was worried. 

"so Midoriya, what are you gonna do with my daughter?" he asked "What do you mean sir?" I asked confused "I mean, you want a serious relationship with her, or are you gonna break her heart someday?" he asked "Well if you are talking about marriage... I think we are both to young for that but I would never ever break Ochako's heart" I said with determination "Ok kid you seem determined but you look tired, and I wouldn't like my daughter to be with someone that stay awake at night  doing something bad" he said and I said "but I-" I was cut of by him saying "And those bags under your eyes, what would your mother think of that?" he said and I looked down, Ochako saw this and started to worry "I-I don't know..." I sad with a sad tone "Well Izu Midoriya I-" he stopped speaking, probably because I started shaking as soon as I heard him saying "Izu" I started tearing up "What's the matter? are you feeling sick? should I call your parents?" he asked worried "Dad stop it!" Ochako said "But I-" he was cut off by her saying "stop talking about his parents" she said with a sad tone "why?" He asked "I-I don't have them... not anymore... My father was never there and my mom was killed in front of me when I was four" I said sobbing while looking down, then I felt warm, Ochako was hugging me.

"We are going to my room" she said taking my hand, I could tell her father was shocked, "I'm so sorry " she said "it's ok, he didn't know" I said "but the way he asked" she said "it's ok Ochako, can we just don't talk about this?" I asked "ok" she simply said "Thanks, I'll sleep on the floor so you can be comfortable" I said "Hell no!.. you'll sleep with me in my beed... I won't let you sleep alone on the floor, especially after what happened" she said and I nodded, then we layed down on her bed and she hugged me "Good night Izuku, I love you" she said "I love you too" I said and we went to sleep while still hugging.

next morning when I woke up, I kissed Ochako and went downstairs with her to have breakfast "good morning guys" her mom said "good morning" we said in unison , after breakfast we were going to go to school "Izuku" her father said and I turned around "I-I'm really sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have said those things" he said with a sad tone "it's ok, don't worry you didn't know" I said smiling "Thanks, take care of Ochako and come back whenever you want, you'll always be welcome here" he said with a smile, I simply nodded, then we walked to school.

---------------------------------------------

End of chapter 8