Thomas x reader

Thomas's POV:
I just woke up in a metal box. I have no idea who or where I am. It's scary. The noises are loud and annoying. The box is moving up and i'm hearing something. Something unfamiliar. The box stopped moving and the doors are opening.
The sunlight is disturbing my eyes. I can finally see something now. Or someone. I am still in the box and there are boys standing in front of me. I can hear a British voice of a blond guy. But he's not standing next to me. It's someone else. "Day one, Greenie." he said. I am out of the box and I see a beautiful girl standing right next to me. She said "What's up Greenie!".  A British guy next to her told her " Y/N, leave him alone, he is confused right now." Oh, her name is Y/N. What a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl. No Thomas, you can't fall in love with her, you don't even know her. Ooo, I remember my name "THOMAS!" I screamed. Everyone are looking at me. It's kind of creepy, but they probably don't wanna hurt me.

A guy named Alby gave me a tour around the glade. And I meet Chuck, he is the youngest. There was also  a British boy named Newt. I think I like him the most. Well except Y/N. She's awesome. She's sweet and sarcastic, all at once. And frypan, he's the cooker. I can't forget about Gally. He's a prick.

It am bonefire. I'm drinking Gally's special drink. It's awful. Y/N's dancing with Newt. I think I'm a bit jealous. What if they're dating? Omg this can not be true. They stopped dancing and Newt went away. I'm going to talk to her. "Hey" I said. "Hi" and we started a conversation. " So, you and Newt?" I asked. "Oh, no no no no no, we're just best friends."
Your POV:
" Oh, no no no no no, we're just best friends." I said. I really like Thomas, even if I know him for less than a day. I feel some connection between us. Like I know him forever.  "I want to be a runner." He said. I chocked with my drink and started laughing "I'm sorry, what?! This is dangerous. Plus runners are only the best people in the glade. Like Min-Ho. You have to meet him. And  you're only here for one day, Greenie." He looked disappointed.
"It's time to go to sleep!" Alby shouted. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." I told Thomas. "Yeah, goodnight." He said back to me. My heart was shuttered into million pieces. He looked sad. But that's what I have to say.
I am laying in my bed and thinking about my nightmare I just had, when i hear a knock. And another one. After that someone came in. It was Thomas "Hey. You were having a nightmare, right? I'm sleeping outside and i heard you scream. Is that normal?" "Yeah, it's normal. I'm having lots of nightmares, but this one was really scary." I said. "Can I?" He said and moved the bed sheets. "Yeah, why not." I answered. He was in the bed with me. In the freaking bed. He cuddled against my back "Don't worry, no one will ever hurt you." This feels so good. I'm not even scared anymore. I think I'm in love with this man.
I fell asleep and woke up in his arms.
*****
Hey!
Thanks for taking your time and reading this.
If you liked it pls vote.
This one was a bit longer.
Requests are open.
Have a nice day (or night, if you're a night person just like me😉)