Newt x reader

Your POV
It's  a boring day in the glade. Gally is fighting with Thomas (the new greenie), Newt is helping Thomas to not get killed, Alby is yelling at everyone and I am just doing my job.
Newt is something special to me. He's my best friend but also my crush. I like him for a really long time but i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. Alby said we mustn't be in love plus i'm the only girl in the glade.
It's lunch time now and i'm sitting next to Newt and Thomas. I caught Newt staring at me multiple times, but it's probably nothing. Everyone left except me and Newt. We were staring at each-other but he break the silence "Y/N I have to tell you something..."
Omg, what is it, my hearth was pounding into my chest "hmm, ok? You can tell me whatever you want." But then Chuck came and interrupt him "hey buddies, how are you two?" I just wanted to kill him right now. "We are fine Chuck, but Thomas was looking for you, why don't you go and find him." I said. "Well, that was a bit annoying" Newt said and looked up at me. "Y/N.... I like you... no, no, no... I bloody love you." Omg it's happening "what, really? I love you to Newt, but I think Alby's not gonna be happy when he finds out." I said with a disappointment on my face. "I don't care. We are gonna find something out. Don't worry" he said and hugged me. The hug was warm. When we came back from the hug, his hands were still around me. He came close to me and the next thing i felt were his soft lips on mine. It was passionate. "Wow" we said at once as the kiss was over. I am enjoying the moment, but we have to get back to work. I was a bit scared about Alby but I loved that Newt likes me back.
*****
Hi!
I am writing trash, but i hope you like it💕
It was kind of short.
I'm gonna update soon, see ya👋🏻