"They ass was mixing shit." Bouka laughed cleaning up the mess they made.

"Where Murder." Scope looked around making all of us tense up since we knew he was now addict to drugs.

"I-" Bouka cut me off.

"Don't say nun we finna catch his ass." We followed behind bouka upstairs in Murder room.

Ronda was about to knock until Scope pushed him out the way bussing in.

"We caught !" I screamed and stop when I seen Murder in the bed laying down stuffing his face with burger and fries watching SpongeBob.

"Fuck y'all doing." He licked the ketchup of his hands looking confused.

"We." He cut his eyes at me.

"Y'all really thought I was using." He shook his head making a tear fall down his face. "Why would I fuck up a trip for everybody being selfish."

"I just got fucking shot! so yes expect me to be in the bed and not downstairs cleaning up behind a bunch of bitches." He yelled coughing. "All I want to do is enjoy my time before I go back home and have to go to rehab."

"Watch that bitch word cuh." Scope told him truthfully.

Ronda pushed us to the door telling us to go get the girls while he stayed back with Murder.

I nodded my head closing the door behind me.

"There they go!" I lowly yelled pointing to where they were.

I seen NewNew sitting over by the hot tub kicking her feet in the water before Scope picked her up from the waist making her scream.

"Put me down! Put me down your dead!" She kicked and punched.

Fuck wrong with her ass

I took another looking finding couture up in some nigga face. I walked up behind her snatching her up by her arm.

"Fuck are you doing Jit." I mugged the boy she was talking to. "You can't answer me." I looked back down at her small figure.

"Your so gushy and pink and stuff and yea." She pocked at my stomach.

Her ass is hallucinating.

"I'm thirsty saddy." She cried. "Thirsty me thirsty." She pointed to her ear.

"I'll get you some water come on." I dragged her forgetting all about the nigga face she was in.

"Stop." She said as I held on to her hand dragging her through the sand with me.

She picked up a candle tilting it to her face.

Cuh ass was drinking a candle

I popped her hand making the candle fall out. "Fuck is you doing." I shook my head picking her up bridal style.

"It's hot saddy." She fanned her mouth.

I know it is dumb ass , Fuck is a saddy