𝟶𝟽

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode
COMMENT PUSSIES!

𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁
3:07 P.M.|MIAMI

"Hey Hey! I'm talking." Ms.Toler said trying to teach the class but me and Dianna was arguing back and fourth.

I usually don't let bitches get the time of the day, but this hoe keep testing my gangster.

"Ok my apologies Ms.Girl." I said chewing on my gum craving my name in the desk.

"Ms.Who?" she stepped away from the board facing me.

"She said a girl... it's Ms.Toler." Dianna said smirking at me.

"It's Dr.Toler be quiet." She said correcting us.

Bitch stfu it ain't no damn Dr you know your ass ain't even close to it

RING... RING.. RING the bell rung and I walked right out of class because the bell do dismiss me

Me and NewNew was currently skipping 7th period in the gym. Well I was she take this class.

"Can you beat my ass again?" Some boy walked up to Que throwing his backpack on the floor running up the bleachers.

"Man jit get your ass back." Que said standing up.

Next thing you know all we see is people running around the gym as they fought.

Cheeto girl was in the middle of it eating hot Cheetos from the lunch room watching.

This hoe I'll knock them hoes out her hand

"Que get off of him was all I heard." New had left from the bleachers to go record.

"Bitch! This nigga threw a ladder at him." She came back telling me as the fight was over and showing me a video she had of it.

" She came back telling me as the fight was over and showing me a video she had of it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is an actually fight that happened at my school)

What this nigga tripped over? Air

"If I'm getting on your nerves just say that." he said getting mad. "I feel like it's another nigga." He took a pull from the blunt not even inhaling it right.

This none smoking ass nigga that just made me mad waisting my damn blunt

Sada could never

𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें