𝟸𝟿

excuse any mistakes
Read in black mode

𝙼𝙰𝙹𝙾𝚁 𝙺𝙰𝙲𝙴𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 "𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙿𝙴"
2:27 P.M.| MIAMI

"Yea but I'll be over der bout twenty thirty minutes.. sum like that." I hung up putting my phone in my pocket.

I put a sprite on the counter. "Wassup man."

"Oh shit this you." The cashier nodded to my car parked outside.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, lemme get a pack. you got backwoods?" I pointed to the shelf behind him.

"Back there, shelf." I walked to the back picking up a backwood.

I went back over to the counter putting it down.

"Let me get this."

He stared at me. "You was that young boy you and your friend come steal from me all the times right." I smacked my lips.

"Ahh come on Alaric...I was young bit."

"Young my ass." He shock his head.

"Ric I was like thirteen." I put my hands up shaking my head.

"No man give me my shit and get the fuck out." He pointed to the door. "You guys bunch of thief mother fuckers out here."

"I got ID." I pulled my wallet out showing him my ID.

"I don't give a shit about ID, go home I don't give a shit."

"Are you deadass." I scrunched my face up. "Why today when I stay coming in here."

"Yea give me my shit, go home and start acting righty and you come back." He took the Pepsi and put the backwood back.

"Fuck this store ion want nun of that shit bit." I walked off.

"FUCK YOU TOO.. Fuck you.. fuck your friend you mother fuckers bad." He said lighting up a blunt as I walked out.

I got in my car pulling off going to another store getting the same shit. I walked out bagging my stuff up seeing Ji.

Ji was a jit I watched grow up in a house full of girls and a single mother. Ji was the oldest out of his siblings and was the only boy.

I walked up to him. "Ji." I yelled his name making him turn his head squinting his eyes at me. "Fuck you doing out here." I questioned him.

He slowly walked up to me looking nervous. I repeated myself. "Fuck you doing out here." He looked away so I jacked him up by his shirt.

He knew I didn't play about eye contact. I taught him better than that.

"What I tell you about eye contact." He slowly turned around looking me in my eyes.

I looked down at his hand seeing a small bag of weed. I snatched it out his hand looking at it then smelling it.

Damn this shit smell good