Siddarth :- How did you know what I was feeling and whatever you are saying is not easy.

Shehnaaz :-  I have always said that your eyes says all Siddarth and I never said this all will be easy.

Siddarth :- What do you mean Shehnaaz ?

Shehnaaz :- Let's start from the beginning. Let's start from the A, I will be there with you. Just think in which field you are interested ?

Siddarth :- I never thought about this Shehnaaz. All I knew is to run Dad's company from the beginning.

Shehnaaz :- I understand that Siddarth. We both will think than as I know that now you are hesitating to join The Magical World. You continue to work now in Dad's company till we decide what you want to do than after planing and plotting leave Dad's company. This way Dad will also take some more rest.

Siddarth :- You are right Shehnaaz. We need to plan this things than we will start this and tell others when we are ready with this project.

Shehnaaz :- I am with you always Siddarth.

This is how we had planned for days Dad for this Architectural Firm which is called as STARS now . We had planned for days, I had understood this business will flourish, I started studying about the interiors. And you know how your daughter is, She is a Fashion Designer, but designing things were in her blood she used to say and I truly believe that. She is an extra talented woman I must say. This is how after office hours or in break we used to learn the what is the scope of this, what does people prefer and what they want and what not. You remember Dad we had went on trip. That trip was for learning Architecture and we also met famous architecture Nandini Murthy. You know Dad the place where Mom goes, that place has really good designs are all done by Nandini. She is really great in this field. We went to see where the raw materials made and what is used where and how. Just like she had said we started from A and here see I think I may complete till Z . She had said that let's flourish our firm this much that all wants us to design their homes. Today all wants their house to be designed by our firm. She was the my first architecture. Well we had lots of fun when we made that place. And now I have even purchased because I don't want anything to be missed. That place have our lost of memories. Whenever I go to that place, all I can see is her.

Flashbacks end.

Present.

Raj :- You know Siddarth, sometimes I used to think did I do right by telling you both to marry ? Because at the end, you guys are not together. Sometimes, I think I did right by looking at you. But when I think about Shehnaaz, I think I did wrong. I think, I acted selfish. When I think about her, I feel I did wrong with her.

Siddarth :- Dad, if you ask me than, you did right. I am not talking about me, but her. Yeah I know, I am selfish. But I think somewhere deep down the time I had spent with her, at least there must be some moments which will give her happiness. I know there are moments which will give her feeling of betrayed or may be she feels sad about it. But deep down in my heart, I feel she still loves me. My heart says this.

Raj :- I know she loves you that's the reason I asked her to marry you.

Siddarth :- Dad if you don't mind, can I ask you a question ?

Raj nodded his head as yes.

Siddarth :- Dad when Shehnaaz left me, I heard she gave you a letter and even a cheque of 20 Crores. Is it true ?

Raj sighed listening his question and nodded his head as yes.

Siddarth :- Dad, I don't know why but sometimes I find Shehnaaz a lot secretive because whenever I used to ask her something, she used to say that when she trusts me, she will say by herself. I do understand that as we didn't start our relation on good note. But Dad, how can a person be multitalented, she is fashion designer, she can sing very well, she can dance, she can paint and her architecting are superb. And why did she need 25 crores when she met you ? She don't have any extra expense like other women. She rarely buy something or shop.  And why did she gave you 20 crores ? How did she get this much money as she didn't get salary from our company ? I know she gets some money when we get profits or some bonus, but she won't be able to get 20 crores at the time. She gave you the cheque other day when she left me that means she had this much money with her. And on the above she had a boyfriend too. I have been searching for her for months but I didn't get any clue of her. Dad, I think somewhere she is hiding something from us.