2Hearts 39 : Comforts

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, papa. Then, please excuse us first" Tine stand and Sarawat followed him, but not before he wai to Tine's family.

............

Sarawat didn't say anything when he enters the room with Tine because Tine keeps silent on the way there.

He just watches his lover movement inside the room. Both of them are not talking until Tine speak with low voices.

"Hmm.. I will take shower first. Please make yourself like your own room" Tine says that and walks out to the shower room.

Sarawat nods his head. He lays his back on the bed and his gaze focused on the ceiling.

He grabs his phone and start to open his twitter account. What he founds there is totally mess.

Tine cannot watch this tweet or he will be hurt by it. He will make sure that Tine will not see his media social account tonight.

Then he open his fan's account that he created not long time ago. While waiting for Tine, he join Tine's supportive fans in the tweeter by replying the rude post and post positive tweet tagging Tine's name. Tine doesn't know yet this accounts.

He keeps doing that until he didn't realized that time has passed.

"Phi.. what are you doing?" Tine ask him as he walked out from bathroom.

"Errr.. nothing. Just inform the manager that we will stop by at the company tomorrow" Sarawat lies.

"Phi.. here is your pajama and towel. You can take shower first" Tine says as he handle it to Sarawat.

Sarawat thinks Tine quite calm after coming out from shower. He can't read what's on Tine's mind right now. Maybe Tine's mind was relax after shower? Sarawat take it from Tine's hand and went into shower.

After taking a quick shower he approaches Tine who is laying on the bed with his back facing him.

"Tine.. Are you sleep?" Sarawat asks.

Tine switch his body to Sarawat and shakes his head.

"I cannot sleep" Tine says with a small sighs.

Sarawat lays his body beside Tine and he slide his arm under Tine's head.

Tine move his body close to Sarawat. His gazes is on Sarawat. Sarawat who realized that asking,

"Why you look at me like that? If there's something on my face?" Sarawat touch his face.

Tine smiles. He shakes his head.

"Nah.. you look exceptionally handsome tonight. With my pajama" Tine smiles again as he snuggles his head on Sarawat's arm.

" If you being like this, I'm afraid I can't control myself Tine" Sarawat says as he give Tine flirty smile.

Tines hit lightly Sarawat's arm as he chuckles.

"Hmm.. do you trust me?" Tine suddenly ask Sarawat. Sarawat lift his eyebrow doesn't understand Tine's words.

"I mean.. if you watch that video without me and don't know who that person in the video. Would you believe me?" Tine ask. Sarawat can feels Tine hesitates for a moment.

Sarawat holds Tine's hand who rest on his chest.

"If I watch it, of course I would feel jealous. Who doesn't get jealous when my adorable bunny here was hugging by someone else. But.." Sarawat paused.

"But?" Tine interrupt.

"But I will ask you first. I will not hurting you by believing others more than my lover. So, if this happen on different time my heart will still believe in you" Sarawat says as he look at Tine's eyes.

Tine smile widely until his eyes disappears.

"I'm lucky to have you" Tine says as he keeps looking fondly at Sarawat.

"Nah.. I am the lucky one because you choose me" Sarawat pinch Tine's nose gently.

"Hmm..Phii.. I'm actually afraid and worried for tomorrow" Tine finally let outs what he is thinking on his mind.

"Nah.. don't worry too much. Because like your papi said you have done nothing wrong. People just find the opportunity to attack you. That's all. After you clarify tomorrow, I believe the situatiom will get normal again" Sarawat comfort Tine as he caress Tine's hair.

"You think so?" Tine ask.

"Believe me" Sarawat nodded as he kiss Tine's hair. Tine feels relieve inside.

"Now, let go to sleep okay" Sarawat says again tighten his hug around Tine.

Tine however move his head and place it on Sarawat's chest and his arm hugging Sarawat body tightly.

"Are you comfortable sleeping like that?" Sarawat ask worries if Tine will in pain after waking up tomorrow.

"Very.. my cheeks feels warm" Tine replies. But then he tilted his head.

"Did you okay? I mean me sleeping like this?" Tine suddenly thought that maybe Sarawat feels uncomfortable.

"Nahh.. I really love it when you being like this. Please let me pampered you more" Sarawat smiles.

"Don't complain if tomorrow your body aches" Tine says and Sarawat chuckles on that words.

Tine close his eyes try to get some sleep while Sarawat pat lightly Tine's back to lure Tine into sleep.

..............

On the other side of room...

"Why don't you sleep yet?" Mew asked his husband after seeing he walk back and forth in their room.

"I'm worried of Tine. Can I check on him, hubby?" Gulf replies. His face full of worries.

Mew sighs. "No..no.. Tine has Sarawat with him right now, remember? They probably sleep already looking at the time. Stop worrying yourself and come sit here" Mew pulled Gulf to sit on the bed.

He use both of his hand to caress Gulf's eyebrow who frown since they discussed about Tine's problem.

"Nothing will harm our son. Believe in me. No one will be able to hurt him. And we need to believe in Tine as well. He said he want to solve this himself. He has grown up. I believe and proud of how matured his mind is even his age barely pass 20. So, please don't worry too much, okay" Mew pulled Gulf into hug.

"Okay. I will belive in your words and Tine as well" Gulf hugging back his husband.

..................

AN: So, the mystery of the video has been revealed. If you noticed my story at the beginning, Luke has comfort crying Tine in the park.

After this they will deal with the problem and maybe find the culprit behind all of this mess... Maybe...

I cant wait for then to announce their relationship 😝