Starry Night

Shayne's POV

Why won't my brain just stop thinking?

My mind had continued it's whirlwind of thoughts throughout the entire day and now it was keeping me from falling asleep.

Well, it was either my thoughts keeping me awake, or it was the never ending snoring coming from the room beside me. I couldn't remember who it was, but at this point I no longer cared. I just wanted to sleep.

There's no use in just sitting here. I might as well go do something.

I walked out of the house, stopping to gaze up at the stars. It was breathtaking.

Perfect, stargazing should help me sort through my problems.

I walked farther out into the desert, hoping to escape some of the light pollution from the house, but was quickly stopped short as I saw a flicker of movement in the darkness surrounding me.

"Shayne?" A voice said, "Is that you?"

Oh my god, it's Courtney! I can out here to escape my thoughts of her, but here she is! What am I going to do? Okay, just play if cool...

"Yeah, I'm guessing you couldn't sleep either?" I replied, as I took a seat next to her.

She nodded, glancing over at me with a questioning look.

"What's up? You look like your brain is stuck in a tornado."

I chuckled, "Well, that's certainly one way to describe it."

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" She asked, looking at me with a kind expression, "I'll always be there for you."

"I'm afraid that if I tell you this, it might change that statement."

She tilted her head in a confused manner, "Shayne, come on. It's okay. I doubt whatever you say will make me think any less of you."

I contemplated it for a moment, before nodding my head.

"Okay. Courtney, I-" Shayne started. Suddenly, his sentence was cut off by a large flash of light.

It illuminated the two adults, causing them to turn to where it came from. Their eyes widened as the took in the scene before them.

{Line Break}

Today, we find ourselves in the room that we've all come to know and love, but something seems to be missing. It's Damien. In his place is Tim from Tim's channel!

"Hello everyone, Damien is sick, so I'll be filling in for him. Anyway, so our two love birds were just about to sort out their feelings, but we're interrupted by some sort of light. What could be the cause of this? What could happen to them?"