How It's Gonna Work

Shayne's POV

Oh my god, she said yes! Wait, that means I've actually gotta figure out who this deal is going to work...

"So how's this deal gonna work?" Courtney questioned, looking over at him, a smile spread across her face.

I-Is she a mind reader?

"Uhh, well, I think we should have one point per game or round or whatever, and then whoever gets to five points first wins." I answered, hoping that I had explained it correctly.

She nodded, "Cool, sounds great."

"Awesome, we can start with the try not to laugh that we're filming tomorrow and then go from there." I responded.

"Okay, well then you better be ready for a whole lot of trash talking. You're gonna regret making this deal, Topp." She countered, a smirk crossing her face.

Nah, I don't think I'm going to regret this one bit.

"Wow," I said, "And to think I thought we were on first name basis."

"We'll see, we'll see..." She countered, trailing off in a jokingly dramatic way.

This oughta be interesting...

{Line Break}

The scene has faded and we're met with Damien once again. It looks as if he is pondering something of great importance. He suddenly looks in our direction, coming out of his trance.

"Ah, sorry, I hadn't realized you had arrived. Well, it seems that the deal has been all figured out between our protagonists. How will these two fair against this rising challenge?"