Chapter - 7

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myra's mother and Brother doesn't know anything as they went out and came just now.

Ayansh goes to her father and tells..."I didn't expect this from you. You should have believed her."

"Even now you people feel that she did a mistake and then let me tell you it's me who did that not her. I don't want anyone to blame her." he tells.

"And Abeer (Myra's brother) once can you come with me?" he asks him.

Abeer is very confused not knowing what is happening around him.

He asks Ayansh "What's going on here?"

He then fills him with everything what happened and asks him to take care of Myra.

"Please, take care of her. I have some work which needs my attention right now. I know you are different from others, you don't blame her for what happened that's why I'm asking you." Ayansh tells Abeer.

Abeer assures him that he will take care of it.

Then he leaves to attend his work.

Abeer goes to Myra's room to check on her and finds her sleeping then he leaves without making any sound.

Ayansh reaches his home and rushes to his room and gets ready and leaves to his office to handle this matter.

After 2 hours ...........

Myra wakes up and goes to washroom to fresh up later when she came out of her bathroom she finds Hrithika sitting on her bed and munching her favorite snack.

"Hey !!!" Myra greets her.

"Heyyy Myra!!!" she greats her back yet again she in engrossed in eating.

Hrithika is sister of Ayansh and also a good friend of Myra ( They became close friends in the process of marriage like taking on phone about arrangements or shopping )

"So, whats up?" she asks Hrithika.

"Nothing much, Bhai ( Ayansh ) asked me to spend some time with you." she shrugs. Myra smiles hearing her for the care he has on her.

They did time pass talking to each other.

Abeer gets to know that Hrithika is in his sister room from his mother.

He goes to his sister room and finds both of them laughing. He gets lost in Hrithika's smile. Sensing his gaze on her she blushes. Looking at her blush she guessed the reason behind it and turns around to find her brother.

Hrithika has a huge crush on her brother ever since she know her. Seeing how Abeer was lost in Hrithika she understands even her brother also feels the same for Hrithika.

She clears her throat to get their attention.

"Bhai do you need anything ? or Someone ?" Eyeing Hrithika, she blushes even more.

"I ..... I...... nothing I just came to check on you. Your husband instructed me to take care of you as if we weren't doing it for the past 25 years." He rolls his eyes while telling.

She chuchkles

"Yeah.... yeah... I can see that. " she says with a bit of sarcasm.

Abeer just ignored her and joined them for chit chat.

—————————————————————

Myra's mother goes near her husband to know the matter. Just was just waiting to cool down his anger so that he can tell her what happened.

"What's the matter? Why you both were angry with Myra?" She asks him calmly.

He unlocks his phone to show pictures to her.

But to his surprise there are none.

"What the hell?" He shouts.

"What happened? Why are you shouting? Is anything wrong?" She asks concerned.

Then he tells her everything from start till the pictures' disappearance.

"I don't understand what happened to the pictures? I didn't even delete them!!" He is confused.

"It's okay !! Don't worry. It's good that we are not having pictures. " she tells him.

"Umm..." He says.

-Peppermint_Kisses27