"With what?"

"Oh my God, can you even hear yourself right now? If you wanna talk wait until tomorrow morning," she said shutting him down by closing her window and shutting her blinds.

"Don't try me, Nina," he threatened.

The moment she closed her window she felt like she's made a mistake. But it's not like he was actually going to stay right outside her window. Right?

What Nina didn't know was that he did exactly that. At least up until she had turned off her desk lamp and went to sleep. She didn't even bother checking her window again to see if he was still there.

She had to be up early tomorrow just so she could avoid him. Though she had a hard time sleeping these past few days. Even if she didn't witness Oscar getting hurt she would have these flashes of images of him getting hurt. She would even find herself crying sometimes.

Oscar was her friend whom she cared for so so so much. She would forget that he was the leader of the Santos but she didn't need that kind of reminder seeing her friend hurt.

She felt the same with Cesar. After getting to know that kid for four years and the affiliations he had with the Santos she couldn't help but feel protective over him. That's why she got so mad at Oscar for jumping Cesar into joining the Santos. That's why she was so angry. And it sucked how she had to hurriedly apologize the night Oscar got shot.

That feeling of anxiety crept into her chest mixing in with the feelings she had for Oscar. She wanted to be ready. She really did. Because she cared and felt for him all too much. She wanted nothing more than to be with him now but she just felt so scared and she needed reassurance. Reassurance that only Oscar can give.

Oscar was right. They needed to talk but Nina wasn't sure if she was ready for that either.

Even though she felt like her body had just succumbed to sleep her alarm goes off reminding her that she needed to be out early to avoid Oscar. She hurriedly takes a shower and gets dressed. At one point she peaks outside her window to check if he was outside or on his lawn. The only thing she saw was a bunch of cholos already drinking. At seven in the morning.

Victoria and the kids were already up for breakfast but just like the past days she had skipped it and made her way out. Her heart sank only to find Oscar already at her porch smoking one of his cigarettes. When Nina approaches him he takes a drag before putting it out.

"That's littering," Nina said flatly. "Did you seriously just sleep outside my house the entire night?"

"We need to talk," was all he said.

Nina sighed and walked past him though that didn't do much cos she knew he was following her. "Nina! Hey, I'm talking to you!"

"I need to get to work, Oscar!" she yelled to him as a reply.

"Don't make me do it Nina!" she heard him say.

"What could you possibly do?"

She didn't expect what happened next until Oscar started yelling on the top of his lungs like a mad man. "One time when Nina was six, she had a crush on this boy named Francis. Francis said he was into ballerinas and Nina said okay. So what does she do? She starts spinning and spinning like the ballerina she pretended to be forgetting about the full lunch she had-"

Nina stopped in her tracks with her eyes going wide. She turns on her heel and marches over to Oscar. "Don't you dare finish that story, Oscar!" she yelled but Oscar didn't listen.

"So she keeps spinning and spinning but then she starts crying because Francis wasn't looking. But Nina didn't stop spinning she barfs all over-"

"I said enough," she cuts him off by running over to him and placing her hand on his mouth. She was red with embarrassment and she could hear the Santos on his lawn already laughing their asses off. "I told you, never to tell that story to anyone else," she said through grit teeth.