75: Capture the Flag

Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC
I'm like evil, I get under your skin
Just like a bomb that's ready to blow

Shoot to thrill, play to kill
I got my gun at the ready, gonna fire at will
Cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill
I can't get enough, I can't get the thrill

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

The Santos were chilling in the park until Cesar came in saying that Oscar and Nina had been gone for three days now. Only Sad Eyes, Martín, and Gabriel actually knew what they were planning with 19th Street and Cuchillos but neither of them had figured out that they've been gone for three days now.

In the midst of all the Santos looking for them that took up a whole day, Sad Eyes had to accompany Cesar into a motel with his friends. The four teens figured they had to dip leaving their families and Jasmine back in Freeridge for their own safety. They had one thing left on their mind, mostly Cesar, is that they were going to take matters into their own hands and kill Cuchillos themselves.

As the teens piled into the room Sad Eyes left the room and walked away from the motel complex until his phone started buzzing. It was an unknown number, he was hesitant on answering it but considering that two of his best friends were missing he picked up the phone and placed it to his ear.

"Quien es este?" He asked intimidatingly.

"Sad Eyes?"

Suddenly a shit ton of weight was lifted from his shoulders. "NINA?!? Shit, mana! Is that really you?!? Cesar says that you and Spooky have been gone for four days now. Where the hell are you guys?" he said in panic walking back to the complex. He had to tell Cesar.

"Yes, mano, it's me. You have no idea how good it is to hear somebody else's voice," Sad Eyes heard her sniff from the other line. He noticed that she was whispering. "Look, mano, I don't have much time. Are you alone?" she asked urgently.

"I'm on my way to tell Cesar that you guys are alive. Are you guys okay? Where's Spooky?" he asked even more jogging back to the complex.

"No! No! Leave Cesar and his friends out of it," she said in a hurry and Sad Eyes instantly stopped in his tracks. "Oscar and I are alive but we're in deep shit right now," she sniffed once more.

"You guys didn't handle it did you?" Sad Eyes realized and he heard Nina hum on the other end. That alone he knew that they really were in deep shit. With 19th Street trolling a lot more lately in Spooky's absence he figured that the two of them weren't with them. That only meant they were with Cuchillos.

"Where are you guys?" Sad Eyes asked turning the other way. He didn't exactly know what to do but the first thing he thought about was going back to the Santos. This was about to sound like a rescue mission and he needed back up.

"We're in Cuchillos estate," nope he did not know where the fuck that place was. "Look, Sad Eyes, Imma need you to listen very carefully to me alright? Do you know a game called capture the flag?"

Nope. He did not know what the fuck that was.

-

Nina looked at the ceiling with her hands on her stomach and her legs crossed as she lounged on the bed. Hammel had told her that 19th Street was coming by at 9 am to get rid and bury a body or bodies for that matter which only gave Nina a matter of 30 hours to figure out what the hell she was going to do ever since Hammel had given her the things she needed.

All she ever asked for was a laptop, a burner phone, and a shit ton of red bull. She trusted that Sad Eyes and the rest of the Santos would do the rest. After hacking into the security system that took her about all night, Nina had full control over the cameras all over the place, the comms that Cuchillos' men used, everything else tech including the freaking juicer she had in her kitchen.