"Fool, what are you tryna do?" He sneered at her. Lowkey feeling a little panicked if Nina saw.

"What? You hit me up when you were in prison and then suddenly you've been avoiding me since you got out," Crystal placed her hands over his shoulders as she tried to seduce him. "Did I do something wrong, papi?" She asked with a pout.

Oscar glared at her removing her hands off him. "Don't touch me, puta!" He spat with aggression leaving Crystal's mouth agape with his actions.

"You've gotten tired of me. It's true then you've found a new bitch," Crystal smirked before turning to look across the street. "Is that her?" She pointed to Nina through the window.

"She ain't my bitch!" Oscar barked which made Crystal laugh.

"Oh but you like her. I can see it," she said pointing to his eyes. "Spooky, you're smart enough to know that she isn't your type. Since when did you go for innocent little girls like her huh?" She taunted him.

"And do you even think for a second she would go for someone like you?" She taunted him even further. The scowl on his face only made her more obligated to play with him a little further.

"Spooky, baby, she isn't the type to get freaky like you want. You get together with her and you'll only ruin her-"

Cállate!" Oscar stood up and towered over her height. "Get out of my face. We're done," he sneered inching closer to her face.

Crystal only smirked. "If you say so. If you wanna get freaky sometimes you know my number," she winked before walking away.

Nina witnessed the exchange from across the street. She recognized Oscar's ex and by the looks of their conversation, he wasn't happy. He would be dealing with that bull for a little while.

Hours pass and Nina was in the middle of making crepes for the kids. The twins wanted to help by decorating their food with their own syrups and spreads. They got a little wild with the whipped cream.

Lupe placed her dirty hands on her tía's face making her look like she had facial hair. Papito on the other hand couldn't stop laughing saying that he now had a tío instead of a tía.

"Doorbell!" The two of the yelled when the doorbell rang.

Nina sighed as she tried wiping off chocolate syrup from her face with her hand. But it only made things worse. She opened up the door to see Oscar and his strong expression. Only to be softened by Nina who looked like a complete idiot.

"Since when did you decide to grow facial hair?" Oscar asked cracking up a smile making Nina roll her eyes.

"Muy divertido," she answered sarcastically still attempting to remove the chocolate from her face.

"I got it," Oscar said before licking his thumb and wiping it across the stained area on her face.

"Ew! I don't want your spit on my face," Nina started wiping off his saliva. "Come in. They keep asking about you," she said making way for him to come in.

"Mr. Spooky!" The twins yelled before running over to Oscar and hugging his legs.

Oscar stood there in shock seeing the little children suddenly entrapping his legs. Nina just looked at him and laugh. A tall and buffed man had little humans trapping his legs made it look like a cartoon in her eyes.

"Hey lil' homies," he nodded while the two children stared at him in awe.

Arriba!" Lupe said while raising her hands implying that she wanted to be carried by Oscar. Oscar sighed but did so anyway making Lupe giggle. Nina smirked knowing that her niece was crushing on the cholo.