Shock

I'm so so so sorry! I really like I didn't even realise how long it's been and I know people have been asking me to update but my spare time has been at its minimum lately.

I promise ill start to update a lot more regularly now that my exams are over!

Anyway here's the long awaited chapter and I hope it lives up to what you guys want! :)

Tell me what you think in the comments and remember to vote if you enjoy it.

_______________________

Chapter 5:

Shock

_______________________

Olivia's Point Of View

I had never felt so scared as I pulled into the car park of the hospital.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and the blood was throbbing around my head.

I couldn't have cancer. I just couldn't. Mum never mentioned anything about it being hereditary. No one did.

Thoughts of Darcy, my dad and everyone I cared about flashed through my head and for some reason, Harry was still one of the main thoughts in there.

"Olivia Howard?" The nurse at the front desk asked as soon as she saw me. Already I was worried at the fact that she knew who I was before I even said anything.

"Yes," I replied simply as I tried to sound as casual as possible.

"Dr. Morgan is waiting for you. Room 14A," she stated, pointing in the direction of the bright white hallway. I nodded lightly, gulping as I did so and started walking towards the room.

The smell of disinfectant began to get stronger the closer I came to the room I was searching for which only worried me more.

Finally I reached 14A and knocked nervously on the door leading to the room.

"Come in," a male voice echoed as I slowly creaked open the large white-washed door.

A small, grim looking man greeted me as I entered the room, modern technology practically taking over the small space.

"Take a seat Olivia," he told me, directing his hand towards a small leather arm chair.

When I had made myself comfortable, Dr.Morgan cleared his throat and repositioned himself in his seat.

It had only been two weeks since my check-up so I don't know why I was so shocked to get a call, I guess I was just nervous of the outcome. I never get called to the hospital. Ever.

"Well, I may as well just cut right to the chase. There's no point in keeping you waiting any longer," the doctor clasped his hands together and crossed one leg over the other. He seemed so casual about this and for all I know I could be dying.

Suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe as he opened his mouth.

Harry's Point Of View

"Name of the child?" The nurse at the front desk asked as I get a firm grip on Darcy who was sitting nestled in my arms, holding her elbow as tight as she could, trying to keep the tears from falling any longer.

"Darcy.. " I hesitated as I wondered; did Olivia use my name for Darcy's last name? I decided against saying Styles and instead said, "Darcy Howard,"

"Oh.. It says here that Darcy's mother is already at the hospital."

Great. I don't even have time to explain myself to her.

But wait, why is Olivia here?

I felt myself tense up as I thought of the possible reasons that she could be here.