Paparazzi

HEY COOKIES!

So Uhm..I hope you liked the last chapter! Thank you all so much for voting and commenting! It means the world to me so I really hope you like this one too!

Let me know what you think down below :) xx

_________________________________

Chapter 4:

Paparazzi

_________________________________

Harry's Point Of View:

"Where do you want to eat honey?" Darcy was balancing on my shoulders as we strolled out of the toy shop holding at least four different bags. I spoiled her to say the least. She's worth it though.

"McDonalds!" Surprisingly, no-one has spotted us yet. Well maybe they have but they're polite enough not to bombard on my day off. I wouldn't exactly care if a fan came up to me now but I wouldn't like it either.

"Anything you want Darcy." I smiled up at her and she started giggling like crazy.

~~

All I want to do is ask her a million questions about growing up and then I remember she's only two. Darcy seems so mature for her age, just like her mother.

I hate myself so much for missing out on some of the most important years of my daughters life.

"Did mommy ever talk about me?" I ask as I tried to meet Darcy's gaze which wasn't really working because her face was stuck into her hamburger. I picked up a tissue and started wiping away the excess ketchup from her chin.

"She told me a story. It was about Olivia and Harry. They loved each other so they had me." As simple as she said it, that was the truth. I did love Olivia and she loved me. Of course I still love her now. That doesn't matter though.

I can't believe Liv even bothered talking about me. I thought she wanted to forget. Forget everything including me and everything to do with me. Why did she agree to come? It couldn't just be because of Darcy could it?

"That's right Darcy. You know how much I love you don't you? I'm sorry I haven't been around but you know I'm going to be with you as much as I can now. You can come and visit me all the time and meet your uncles too."

"Uncles?" Darcy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she couldn't have looked any cuter. I brushed her curls out of her eyes and she continued eating.

"Yeah, they can't wait to meet you! Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam. They're so excited for you to come visit!" I put a huge grin on my face to try and make her excited and of course it worked. Her dimples were nearly popping out of her cheeks. She looks so like Olivia but a lot like me too. She has the same skin, hair colour, lips and even nose as her.

"When do I get to see them daddy?!" She began jumping up and down in her seat and I couldn't help but get excited too. I couldn't wait for her to meet the lads. I knew they were going to love her, especially Louis.

"Very soon baby, very soon. I promise. We just have to see if mommy agrees." I placed my finger under her tiny chin and made her look at me. I then stuck my tongue out of her and she burst into uncontrollable laughter which I joined her in.

I hadn't felt so good in a long time.

Things had changed so much since I went on the X Factor. I went out drinking and partying every night. Having sex with anything that moved and not even once thinking about Olivia. I thought I was enjoy myself. I thought I had the dream life. Oh how I was wrong.