"What are you doing?" I questioned him as he locked the door and approached me, shoving me against the counter.

"Tell me to stop." He got closer, trapping me with his arms against the cold counter.

I looked at him in the eyes, not daring to look away.

I bit my lip, wanting to just let him fuck me already. We both wanted it, at least now we had privacy.

I smashed my lips onto his impatiently, hopping on the counter and letting him stand between my legs.

I breathed heavily as his hand went up my dress, pinching the sensitive skin on my inner thigh.

I rhythmically grinded my hips against his, moaning softly against his lips.

His other hand wrapped around my neck, gripping it as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I giggled breathlessly as he slipped off my wet panties and set them aside, letting his fingers go deeply inside me.

I wanted to moan out loud, but I had to remember we were in public. Any noise would attract people and then what? My mother and father would find out and disown me. I bit my tongue and clenched my eyes shut.

"I want you." I grabbed his wrist before I could finish and stopped him.

"Are you sure?" He looked down at me, his hair now messy and falling over his forehead. His eyes were dark, filled with lust.

"Yes. I'm sure." I looked down at his bulge, begging to be let out. I bit my lip, pleading him with my eyes.

He pulled me closer to him, his hand still tightly wrapped around my neck.

I gasped loudly as I felt his length inside me. I shut my eyes, Moving my hips in rhythm with his.

It was quite painful, but in a good way. I guess that means every other man I had been with has a small dick. I didn't know how good it felt to be opened up more.

I couldn't imagine how good it felt for Noah, exploring uncharted territory.

He laid me down, my back against the counter. He leaned over me, his face right next to mine.

I dug my nails into his back. If my nails were sharper, it would probably tear the fabric.

I squirmed underneath him, trying my best not to make any noise at all.

I heard soft grunts coming out of his mouth, just making me want to scream as loud as I could.

"Noah." I whined, feeling my legs start to shake.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. It almost physically hurt me to keep in my moans.

"Noah!" I screamed out loud, arching my back off the counter. I began to moan but was cut off by Noah's forearm in my mouth.

This was familiar.

I bit down on his arm, re opening the healing scars I had left the last time.

He went faster, harder, making my eyes water. I moaned into his skin, practically high off the immense pleasure.

"Fuck." He groaned in my ear, and that was my breaking point. I let myself go, and I felt him pull out.

I felt relief as I finally came, after not being able to twice already.

I panted heavily as he towered over me, strands of hair sticking to the sweat on his forehead. He ran his hand through his hair.

"You didn't have to pull out," I told him through deep breaths.