I accompanied Tara at the hospital and sara went to see the premm.

Sara Pov.

I went to see the plum, we will meet at the restaurant. I arrived at the restaurant and the plum was waiting.

Prem : hi baby...😍😘
"Prem stand up and hug me"

Sara : hi,
"I hug him back"

Prem : do you miss me so much??

Sara : Of course I miss you.
Premm...

Prem : What's wrong, why do you look worried?

Sara : I want to say something to you.

Prem : say, I'm ready to listen.
"Prem holds my hand"

Sara : Premm I, I'm pregnant !!

Prem : what ??? How can??
"Prem is away from me"

Sara : I'm also confused what to do?

Prem : We are still young Sara, and I am ready to get married and have children.

Sara: Then what should I do.

Prem: Drop the child, I don't want it. And we can move on with life.

Sara: but prem.!!!!!

Prem : Come on sara, we are still very young, well I have to go. And I do not want to know about that child.
You have to abort the baby!!!

I was silent😶😶thinking about the words plum, he wanted me to abort this baby.
I returned to the hospital to meet Janhvi.

Janhvi : how is it? Does the prem want to take responsibility?

Sara :  Prem wants me to abort this womb.

After that the tare brother shouted and called the doctor, I saw the tara convulsions and the doctor brought tara.

Elder brother told me and Janhvi to go home.
While on the way I was silent, how could I abort this womb, this baby is innocent😢😢.

And I remember how tare, he was hospital because of an abortion.
Janhvi and I entered the house.

Janhvi : Will you abort your womb ??

Sara : this baby is innocent janhvi, and how could I have the heart to kill my flesh blood.

Janhvi : Then what will we say to Bhai.

Sara : I will say it, I'm ready to bear the risk of my actions.

Then Janhvi got a telephone call from Tara brother, that Tara was dead, Tara brother also said that me and Janhvi didn't need to come to his funeral.
Janhvi and I cried😭😭😭, brother Tara was angry with us.

Sara : We have to go back to India in Jan.

Janhvi : are you sure?

Sara : Yes, I'm sure !!

Janhvi and I packed our things and returned to India.

Prem POV.

Today sara invited me to meet, we met at the usual place. I waited for him and shortly after that he came.
From the look on his face he looked worried. I greeted and hugged him.

Prem : hi baby

Sara : hi,

We made small talk, then sara wanted to say something to me.

Sara : I want to say something to you.

Prem : say, I'm ready to listen.

Sara : prem I, I'm pregnant !!!

Prem : what ??? How can?? "I was shocked when I heard Sara was pregnant, how could that be. What should I do ??
" I told Sara to abort the baby she was carrying, I was still not ready, I was 25 years old and Sara 21
Too young for us to have a child "
After that I left Sara, I'm still not ready for all that.

I calmed down in the room, I really love Sara, but to get married and have children is not the time now.

My phone is ringing, it's from daddy ..
I can not digest your words quickly, I'm surprised to hear all this.
First sara said that she was pregnant and now my sister and her family died because of a plane crash, dad told me to go back to India immediately.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Prem does not want responsibility for the pregnancy sara and rahul too.

that's the problem that often occurs in the real world today. they don't think about the effects of free sex. they only think of pleasure for a moment without thinking about the problems that will be caused. the only way that is often taken is abortion or buying abortion drugs that are sold freely. this can cause death and it often happen
😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏

🏵_________________________🏵

I hope you guys are happy with this chapter. wait for the next update❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Vote and comment guys.