•|| Chapter 1 ||•

Start from the beginning

Even though she had those hidden sparks and attraction towards him , she openly accepting would cause her a lot. Annika strictly reasoned telling , he was just habituated to her presence. Once she leaves , he'll forget her easily. But what she didn't know was , Annika was a habit which he would never want to change or willing to change.

Shivaay couldn't contain his excitement for the next day , their one year anniversary. A year of dating , he gets to see more deep shades of Annika. The one whom he though as legit , calm and composed woman. Is actually a naught kid , who would pout , fight , and love unconditionally. The whole which he saw while dating was Annika , his Annika. Shivaay had no regrets in dating her , not once.

Annika was scared throughout the night. How would he react when he comes to know her truth , will he able to look at her the same way! Would he leave her ? She was very particularly in not accepting Shivaay's proposal. Days passed with Shivaay teasing and demanding her like a boyfriend. Even though he teases her , she knew the hurt in his eyes. Everyday her termed attraction was turning stronger and Shivaay was a witness.

I love you Annika!

Her phone pinged with a message from Shivaay breaking her thoughts. Automatically tears rolled down seeing his message. She was scared to lose him. What would he do when he comes to know the truth! Her heart was already beating fast from the time , she decided to reveal him.

I love you too Shivaay!

Her reply brought a contended smile on his face while his eyes started dropping.

Shivaay's early morning was brisk and exciting. This was the right time to take a step ahead in their relationship. His crisp white shirt and black velvet blazer with black thin pants was an addition to his normal routine.

His fingers slowly traced the purple silk box with love. Shivaay's eyes shinned in glee looking at the diamond ring with pure love.

" I'm coming to be Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

Yes , now he wanted to marry Annika. He was as sure as banging the next hundred crore deal. Know his confidence added to his love , making his heart flutter in joy. Today was the day , their first anniversary and the day he is going to propose Annika for marriage.

Omkara and Rudra had twinkling eyes looking at their brother's happiness. The Oberoi family wasn't personally informed about Shivaay's relationship with Annika. But still everything was open in air. Most importantly they were happy seeing Shivaay like a typical , normal boy friend. He was having a normal yet exciting life after a very long time.

His bubbling steps didn't stop until he reached Annika's floor. Now his heart is beating a marathon. Shivaay knows her answer but still something was hitting him. Gasping a deep breathe he made way towards Annika's flat.

Shivaay's shoes stopped in front of her door.Something caught his attention through the slightly open door , Annika was sitting beside a guy in black formal shirt and blue jean. Their proximity actually burned Shivaay and the way he held her hand was adding fuel. In front of them were two men in late fifties and a woman standing behind Annika.

"Annika Beta!" one of then men called a visually lost Annika , bringing her to reality.

"Haan Papa!" her answer made Shivaay smile brightly. Thank god! even her parents are here so, there will be no problem now. He doesn't need to again go through the same while asking her parents. His smile froze listening to the Mr. Dutta's next sentence.

"Beta , it's been three years to your wedding with Ryaan. Come on, give us a good news soon. Till when will you make us wait." Shivaay stumbled hearing Mr.Dutta. Anika was married? to the guy beside her?

"Yes beta! this useless son of mine always leave us and stays in U.S. But we need a mini him , to not miss him na." the other man sitting stated with proudness in his voice. Shivaay's eyes went wide , he was Annika's father in law.

"Annika , tell everything is a lie." Shivaay whispered to himself seeing Annika whose head was down while the guy beside her was looking at her. Tears automatically formed in Shivaay's eyes. His Annika was cheating him? she was married? that means what they had was an extramarital affair.His thoughts clouded and anger started rising in him. How dare she!

That moment something hit Annika's hurt , she looked ahead in a sudden jerk from her former position. That's when her eyes landed on Shivaay who was standing after the opened door. His red eyes with some tears confirmed about him being there from long time.

"Shivaay" Annika whispered to herself , while he started taking steps back with his eyes on her.

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

Disclaimer

This book is a work of pure fiction. In no way does this book resemble or insult any stream , people , religion , historical events and occupations. It's only used for entertainment and reading purpose.

Copyrights

The plot , concept or any kind of resemblance should not be made by others. If needed , prior permission should be taken from the author for usage of anything inside the book.

Moonbow copyrights belongs only to the author.

Copyrights ©️ 2020 - Arya

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

Here goes the first Chapter of Moonbow!

How was it?

I'm excited to know your views.

Do drop down your comments :)

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎
Arya