Part 16

Alessia:

"It was the best sex we've ever had!" Megan exclaims through Vanessa's phone. I laugh and continue to drive. "He wasn't fucking me, he was making love to me." Megan says and Vanessa looks at me and rolls her eyes. Sometimes I feel bad because both of her friends have a mate and she doesn't. That's why I try my best not to talk about James when i'm with her.

"Okay Megan, I gotta go but I will call you back later tonight." Vanessa says to the phones

"Okay! Bye V and Bye A!" She says before hanging up.

"That girl can literally run her mouth for hours." Vanessa says and I laugh.

"I can't wait till you find your mate! Imma be all in your business, like you are with me." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Ive survived 1,343 years without one, so good luck with that." She tells me and I laugh. We are now in my old town we are just driving to my house.

We finally pull up into the driveway. "Does your friend know that we are here?" Vanessa asks.

"No. It's gonna be a surprise." I tell her. We get out of the car and grab our bags from the trunk.

"This is a nice house." Vanessa says.

"Thank you b." I tell her and she laughs. I grab my keys from my purse and unlock the house door. We walk into the house and Camilla is holding a gun to our heads. She drops the gun immediately and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back and laugh.

"I thought you were going to blow our fucking brains out." I tell Camilla and she laughs before pulling back. I walk into the house fully and Vanessa stands. in the door way. "Camilla, this is Vanessa. Vanessa, this is Camilla." I say and they awkwardly wave at eachother. "You guys talk so much shit and act like major bitches but when you meet someone new you act like a pussy." I tell them both while rolling my eyes. They laugh and Vanessa fully walks into the houses.

"We have a guest bedroom over here." I say while walking Vanessa to her room. Vanessa walks into the room and puts her things on the bed. I walk into my old room and put my suitcase in my closet. I look at all the clothes I couldn't fit in my suitcase when I left. My eyes begin to tear up, I have so many good party dresses in here. I missed this.

I walk out of my room and enter Vanessa's room. Just as I am about to say something, Camilla comes running down the hallway. She finally enters the room. "Oh my god guys!! We can have a girls night tonight. Then tomorrow we can go to the club, then we can have dinner at your parents on sunday." Camilla says. Vanessa laughs.

"She reminds me of Megan." Vanessa says and I nod in agreement

"I am gonna cook and then we can sit on the couch and watch a bunch of television, do face masks, and talk." Camilla says before leaving the room.

"She is very chipper." Vanessa says.

"Only when she is excited." I tell her and Vanessa nods.

We walk into the Kitchen and Camilla pops her 2nd bag of popcorn. "So what are we gonna watch tonight?" Vanessa asks.

"I don't know. We will figure it out though." Camilla says. She throws each of us a bag of popcorn. "Go change into y'alls pajamas!" Camilla says.

~

We finally all have on our pajamas. We are sitting on the couch watching Married At First Sight on netflix. Camilla starts to put on a black face mask on Vanessa's face. "So where is big bad alpha at?" Camilla asks and Vanessa bust out laughing.