𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥

Start from the beginning

"I'm nervous seohee" I said.

"don't be. You have been dreaming of having kids of your own ever since we were teenagers"she said and I nodded.

" oh, times up. Let's go and see the results"she said and we both stood up and head to the bathroom.

"we both looked at the results and look at each other wide eyes.

" Oh My Gosh!!! I'm pregnant" I squeeled and seohee also squeeled and we hugged each other.

"yay!!! Congrats bestieee" she said and I smiled at her.

"we're going to be pregnant beasties" I said and chuckled.

"I know right?" she said.

"do you want to go out and get check up?" she asked and I nodded.

"yeah let's do it" I said and I got ready to go out. After getting ready, we head out and we both went to her car.

"by the way, can we also go to the mall?" I want to buy something to use for the surprise to yoongi"i said and she nodded.

"sure, let's go" she said and we first drove off to the hospital and get a checkup from the OB gyne and then after getting everything done, we then head to the mall and buy a small box and then some baby stuff to be put inside the box.

We also bought pizza, pasta and soft drinks then went home. "after this seohee, let's go to bts House since they're all there. And call your husband too so that I can surprise him too" I said smiling and she nodded the called subin oppa and told him to go to the address. I heard him say that he's on his way.

So I quickly open the pizza box and wrote on it and then quickly place everything ont he small box including the pregnancy tests. And then we head out to the bts house.

While on the way, I called jin oppa and told him that me, seohee and subin oppa will go there. He asked me why but I told him he will see later. When we arrived, subin oppa had also just arrived.

" Hi subin oppa" I greeted him.

"hey eunha" he said and hugged me.

"hey babe" he said to seohee and kissed her.

"can you help us bring the food inside oppa?" I asked and he nodded.

He carried the soft drinks while I'm carrying the pizza and the small box that I prepared. Seohee rang the doorbell and namjoon oppa opened the door for us.

"hey eunha" he greeted me and hugged me.

"hey oppa, can you please call everyone at the dining room?" I asked

and he nodded then called everyone. We placed the food on the table and waited for them to arrive. They all got down and walk to the dining room and yoongi went to me.

"hey my luv, how are you feeling?" he asked after he peck my lips.

"I'm fine, anyways I have something to announce to you guys" I said and smiled at them. They all look at me curiously while seohee just smiled.

"Can you all please open the pizza? "I asked them and jin oppa, jungkook oppa and Taetae oppa opened the box.

I smiled at them and pointed at what is written on it

" read it"i said. " the butterflies in my tummy had turned into 2 tiny feel. I'm pregnant" Jin oppa read.

"*Gasp* you're pregnant?!!?" subin oppa and Taetae oppa asked. I just smiled at them and gave the small box that I prepared to a shooken up yoongi.

"open that box luv" I said and he placed the box on th table and opened it. He gasped and looked at me with teary eyes.

"I'm Pregnant!!" I said with smiles on my face and they all cheered and congratulated me.

"I'm gonna be a dad!!" yoongi said and carried me then peck my lips which earned a giggle from me.

"yup, you luv is going to be a dad. While you guys are going to be an uncle" I said.

They all went towards me and hugged me while congratulating me

"do you know how far are you?" subin oppa asked and I nodded. I got my bag and got the ultrasound pic and showed them.

"I found out that I'm 3 weeks pregnant" I said to them.

"oh, so that means your due date and seohee's due date are just near each other"subin oppa said and me and seohee both nodded.

" seohee you're already 5 weeks pregnant right? "I asked her and she nodded.

" Well our due date is just weeks apart"i said.

"yas!! I'm going to be a dad and an uncle. Nice!" subin oppa said and me and seohee just giggled and shook our head.

"do you guys know the gender?" Jin oppa asked me and seohee.

"no, not yet. We will be knowing the gender when we are already 18-20 weeks pregnant" I said and seohee nodded in agreement.

"Well then, let's eat" I said and they all smiled at me and we started eating.

After eating and hanging out, seohee and subin oppa left. And me and yoongi also left and went home already. When we arrived home, yoongi told me to get ready for bed first so I went to the bathroom and got ready then when I finished, yoongi went inside and got ready while I wait for him in bed. Once that he's done, he layed down beside me and hugged me.

"thank you so much my luv" he said and I looked up at him.

"I promise that I will do my best to be the best father to our child and husband to you" he said and peck my forehead.

"I can't wait for the time our child will be born"he said and smiled.

" this wouldn't have happened if I didn't met you luv so thank you"i said and hugged him.

"I love you" he said and pulled me in for a kiss. When he released from the kiss I smiled at him.

"I love you more" I replied.

"we're gonna be parents" he said.

"yes we are" I replied.

"good night my luv" he said and placed his hands on my waist protectively.

"good night" I replied and closed my eyes. Then I went on to dreamland.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/n: aww you guys made made my day with all the comments that I have received from you🥺💜. I hope you guys will keep on supporting me by giving my new book a try~
Borahae yeorobun💜💜💜😘