CHAPTER 3: Cauldon

After arriving right outside of the perimeter where the farm was located at, we stood at the edge of the woods for a moment before I began giving the signal for us to go and begin heading towards the place.

All together there were six of his wolves standing at a stance and guarding the outside of the building.

My guys had already shifted as did Luther and I before they next dispersed and cautiously began getting closer.

Luther and I did the same only before we started going towards the back way when all of a sudden, some random wolf jumps out in front of us with his canines exposed as he growled and stood on his two legs with his razor sharp nails. He was ready to attack us.

"Look we have here. It's been a long time...Cauldon." The wolf mind linked me.

I recognized who it was right away. He badly wanted to become part of my crew when I became Alpha one day and then after I had left and turned down that opportunity, he apparently stayed behind and became one of Talberton's minions.

"It has. Let us pass." I give him a warning.

"Not a chance. I want a crack at you before handing you over to the new Alpha King."  He replies.

"You'll get hurt." I warn him.

"Fat chance! I'm not as weak as I used to be. In fact, Alpha has trained me to be as strong as him." He states with much dignity in his voice.

I wanted to laugh because for one, Talberton is NOT the Alpha King, yet. Then there is the hilarious assumption he can take me down.

"How dare you disrespect my friend!" Luther exclaims before he charges at the guy who although fights back after Luther claws at his face and for a moment they start getting into it, then another wolf comes out from nowhere and I instantly take that one down as does Luther with the dumbass that claimed he was stronger and we both crack their necks and leave their dead bodies there on the ground who have now shifted back into their human forms and are now nude.

I snap my head over in the direction of the farm as soon as we hear screams and hollars along with all the growls from both my guys and his men also as they started fighting.

Luther and I quickly started running at a rapid speed as soon as we got into all fours and we're running towards the building, killing anyone that scared got into our way until we had finally reached inside the building where we saw children and all these women screaming and crying from their rooms as they all started fleeing out the place and when I looked straight ahead, down the hallway a bit, I could see standing on his two back legs, nearly seven feet tall, as was I, staring right at me.....Talberton.

"It's been a while." He mind links me. "You've got some nerve returning here. Especially at my farm." He says.

"You already know why I'm here as I can tell you've been anticipating my arrival." I replied.

"One of my men MAY have given me a heads up." He states.

Next I heard a howl coming from a couple doors down in a room where I recognized immediately it had come from Trax's werewolf. So I began to head towards there but was stopped by Talberton abruptly as he cut me off, jumping in front of me.

He began to growl as did I in a menacing way before we both lunged towards each other, both standing and began fighting, biting and throwing punches at one another in between trying to claw at each other's throats.

I couldn't believe how much better he has gotten at fighting when the last time we saw each other and got into it, I had beat him instantly and it wasn't much of a struggle he had put up but now, he is getting some good shots in here and there.

The next thing I hear is Trax mind linking me and the guys to say we can leave now because he had his cousin and when I turn my head for a brief moment to look at him standing now in the room doorway and holding his cousin who looked passed out in his arms, that's when Talberton took a cheap shot I call it and clawed deep and hard in my back.

The moment I felt the sharp pain from my flesh being torn, I immediately retaliated without skipping a beat and forcefully threw his ass hard up against the wall several feet across from us, causing him to create a big hole in there and black out.

Fuck me, this is going to hurt in the morning!!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)