Chapter 2 teaser: --To be confirmed--

A/N: so um. Yeah, hope you like it. :) 

.................

As I wake up the next morning, I look around, gathering the rouge thoughts in my head and piercing together what happen last night after blacking out drinking that last drink. Getting up I change into a simple outfit, not unlike the one from yesterday, and make my way out of the inn, flashing the barkeeper a smile, and pulling my hood up as I exit the main door.

I make my way towards the marketplace from yesterday, planing to look at some of the stalls a bit more before making my way out of the town to explore the world further. As I'm walking past a book store I notice someone following me, so I go to walk into the store to lose them amongst the isles, but I accidentally bump into the person walking out. Apologising, I go to help him pickup the book they were carrying.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," he flashes a charming smile, "I wasn't watching where I was going. Might I offer some sort of assistance, or something as repayment, Miss...? " He questions as he notices I look behind me, I stare back at him blankly. "This is the part where you're supposed to tell me you name and that my presence is payment enough," he looks over my shoulder trying to find what I was looking for, "or is there something else I might help you with?"

"Of course my Lord, my sincerest apologies, twas not you who bumped into I, but I into you," I say giving a small curtsy, still in the doorway of the bookshop, "And well as for repayment, your presence is repayment enough, and if you decide to continue to speak with me, I would be honoured by your companionship." He chuckles

"At least you have a good sense of humour, But I still didn't catch you name."

"My name is but a small unimportant drop in the ocean that is life. The thing that truly matters right now is the fact that you are about to have a pile of books fall on you."

"What books?" he queries, and I pull the bottom book from the pile next to us, causing the pile to fall on him, and run off. Running down the street, weaving through people, I get a weird sense of déjà vu.