xv

(( Trigger Warning; Slightly forced sexual activity.
I'm also uploading now and then will start on the Friday uploading schedule ))

"Do you know anything that's been going on?" He seemed shocked by that question. I pulled the glass of liquid to my lips and sipped. It was bitter but had a small bit of sweetness to it. What was it? "The states have entered a mass murder phase. There's been cases all over the US of a group of men who murder those who they deem to be sinners under the law of the UK."

I placed the glass down on the table. The ice rattled in the cup. "So, is it like...the UK is attacking the states?" He shook his head. "Not exactly. These men run in huge groups across the European countries. V's statement years ago made a large impact on many people's lives. They've returned due to the states protests with racism. The group of men have mainly been going after police officers."

"So then why have I become a target?" He looked out the window. I kept my eyes on him. He leaned forward and looked back to me. "Maybe it's because you killed the son of the royals." I huffed slightly. "I didn't kill him. I was driving. V did the work." He scoffed. "Well the blame of his death has been put on you."

I huffed as I turned my head and looked out the window. "What's your name anyways." I turned my head to look back to him. "Thomas." You've gotta be kidding me. "Weld?" His expression screamed confusion. "How'd you know?" I shook my head. "Idiot. It's me. We dated back in high school. You took my statement the other night." His mouth opened a bit as I slid down in my seat. "Why did he send you?!"

"We're close. Great. I feel like I owe you an apology or something." He seemed to have been in distress. I shrugged as I reached for my cup, he pulled it away from me. "I don't think you need anymore to drink. Sarah! Can you get me a cup of water please?" I'm guessing he was talking to the flight attendant because she walked past him and took the glass from his hand.

I groaned as I looked at him. "Just like in high school, you're no fun." He glared at me. "I think I'd rather you not be tipsy when we get to London." I sat up as if to make that a statement. "I wasn't gonna get tipsy off of whatever it was!" He shook his head. "You're just like how you were in high school, adorable when you're angry." He gave a smirk as I crossed my arms.

"I thought you were married and had a son." He shifted in his seat. "No, in fact I am not. I never married or had a son. Where did you get that from?" That weird dream that started this mess. "Do you remember when I gave you that statement and told you about a dream I had that caused me to go to V's house that Sunday night?" He nodded. "Well I'm that dream the person I thought was V showed me a few graves. There was a female name and a male name on a tomb next to yours."

He nodded again. "I don't remember the names of them, but they had your last name." He turned his head and looked out the window. "Oh look, the sky looks pretty." I groaned as a cup of water was placed in front of me. "Seriously?" He looked back to me. "What?" I placed my hand around the glass. "Did you hear a single thing I said?" His eyes drifted from my eyes to my hand, seeing that I had the cup lifted off the table a bit.

"Yeah." I lifted the glass to my lips and sipped the cool water before moving the glass away from my lips. I got up from my seat and threw the rest of the water on him. He gasped as I put the glass on the table and moved behind him to sit on the "sofa" behind him. "Are you kidding me?" I heard him speak as I laid down.

He got up and walked over to where I was. He looked down at me as I ignored his presence. At least, I tried to. "Are you done being a brat?" I crossed my arms and shrugged. "Are you done ignoring me when I tell you something?" Before I knew what happened his knee was between my thighs, very close to my private area as his hand was on my neck, gently choking me.

I gasped slightly as my back arched. He lowered his head as I could feel his breathing on the side of my face. It was hot. He whispered. His voice was deep. "It would be better if you behaved like the good girl I know you are." I huffed slightly. "It would be good if you finally listened to what I had to say."

I gasped as I could feel pressure being put onto my neck, it caused me to arch my back more. I could feel his body heat as he lowered himself just to barely touch my figure. My breathing hitched. "Be a good girl, please. I know you have it in you." I went quiet and turned my head as he pulled himself away from me. It got cold.

I huffed as I allowed myself to relax. I heard shuffling and then it got quiet. I wasn't sure how long it was quiet but it startled me when I heard Thomas's voice. "We should be landing within another few hours or so. Knowing you, you probably want to sleep so get as much rest as you can. V has a lot planned for you when we get to him." I felt a soft fabric being laid over me. A blanket.

"What do you mean, 'we'?" He chuckled. "Your sleepy voice is so...peaceful. I have to take you to him. He doesn't want something to happen to you." I sighed as I heard him say something else, but was too sleepy to hear what he said completely. It got dark.