23

It's been a couple of weeks since the pups were born and I'm now able to be in my human form.

I shifted. Looking at myself in the mirror. There weren't any stretch marks or any signs that I was pregnant like I thought there would be, instead my stomach was flat, normal.

I quickly got dressed when I heard the whimpers of the pups, rushing into the den.

"What's wrong, pups?" I asked, sitting beside them.

Billie, (Eilish) Bea, (Miller) Madison, (Beer) and Maggie (Lindemann) all squirmed around the den.

(I know you're probably wondering why those are all girls, but you'll find out why later.)

A sigh left my lips. "I can shift if you want me to." Lauren spoke.

"No, it's okay, Lo. I'm sure they're hungry, anyway." I said, shifting back into my wolf form.

I laid beside the pups, watching as they all made their way to me, smelling the scent of the milk coming from me.

Soon enough they were all latched on and eating.

Camila walked in, smiling when she saw us.

"Y/N, Halsey wanted to talk to you." I nodded, slowly removing myself from the pups when they were all sleeping.

I shifted into my human form, quickly getting dressed.

"Your boobs got bigger." Lauren spoke, gazing at my chest.

"I mean I do have to feed the pups." I spoke, chuckling at Lauren.

"But that doesn't explain how big your ass looks." Lauren groaned, making me slap her shoulder.

"Stop cussing in front of the pups!" I glared at her.

Camila came in and froze, her eyes on my ass.

"Woah....." I rolled my eyes.

"We are not starting this." I said, walking into the kitchen to see Halsey.

"What's up, Hals?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"I was wondering if you could get me in on the performances at Sel's. I write my own music." I smiled.

"Yeah! Of course! I just give her a call. I'm supposed to be having a performance in a couple weeks." I said, grabbing my phone.

I set it up with Selena and Halsey gave me a hug.

Lauren came into the kitchen with two babies in her arms, Camila doing the same.

"You just left Hailee alone? You meanies." I said, laughing and going to retrieve the last child.

I lifted Hailee into my arms, swaddling her in her blanket.

"Babe! I think Billie wants you!" Camila called for me.

I switched with her, now holding Billie.

A sigh left my lips as the baby tried to latch on over my clothes.

I pulled my shirt down along with my bra, just enough to expose my nipple to her.
She latched on, calming down when she tasted my milk.

I rocked her, silencing her little whines.

Demi came in, sighing.

"Is she still mad at me?" I asked, referring to the huge fight I had with my sister about Bea being her child.

"Yup, and now she won't talk to me." A sigh left my lips, setting a sleeping Billie in the den and fixing my shirt and bra.

"I'll talk to her." Demi went to stop me.

"She's my sister, Demi. She can't stay mad at me forever." I said, giving Lauren and Camila a look before leaving our place and to Demi's house.

I walked in, all of us kept our front doors unlocked since our neighbors are literally just our pack members.

"Brina?" I called out, looking around.

"Go away." She sniffled.

I found her on the couch, under a pile of blankets.

"Brina, you know I'm sorry. But it meant nothing, it literally meant nothing. We were both desperate, wanting someone to hold." I sighed.

"That's not why I'm mad." She spoke, peaking her head out to look at me.

"I-I'm mad because you can create a baby without even trying. You can have children, Y/N. Ally has confirmed that I'm infertile.... Demi and I can't have children." She cried out.

I immediately brought my sister close.

"Brina. Why didn't you tell me?" I held her tightly as she cried.

"Because we can't do anything about it! There's no point!" She cried out.

"I can help you! I'm sure Ally can do something!" I said, bringing her hope.

"You'll help me?" She asked, making me nod.

"Anything you need." I spoke, making her smile and give me a hug.

We got both Ally and Jesy in the room, our healers and doctors of the pack.

We explained what we wanted.

"It's possible." Sabrina had hope in her eyes.

"Y/N will have to go through some tests though, she'll be donating an egg to you. Since she already has kids of her own, it's already confirmed that her eggs are good." I nodded and Jesy smiled.

"Wait, so I'll carry the baby?" Sabrina asked, making me nod.

"Yeah. I'm just donating an egg to you and Ally will inseminate it with Demi's sperm." She nodded, thinking about the process.

When I went home that day, I explained what was happening to the girls, getting unsure looks from my mates.

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" Lauren asked.

"I am. This is what my sister wants and I'll help her get it." I said, making her sigh but nod.