9

"Lauren! My car smells like sex!" I woke up to Dinah yelling at Lauren.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Lauren spoke, putting her hands up in defense.

"Dj! It's my fault!" I said, blushing when her eyes met me.

"I sorta... I gave Lauren head while she was driving which led to us fucking in the back seat of your car." I said, looking down blushing.

Dinah looked at me, a smirk on her lips.

"Well well well, looks like little miss Y/N isn't so innocent after all.  I'm proud of you, Smallz. Just don't fuck in my car, got it." I nodded and she smiled when she looked at my neck.

"Looks like we have a new Luna." She said, gesturing to my neck.

I sat up, I was wearing one of Lauren's shirts and a pair of her boxers.

I got up and looked into the mirror. There was Lauren's bite mark, but on the other side of my neck rested a simple crescent moon tattoo.

"It's beautiful." Lauren spoke, walking up behind me.

She gave a kiss to the bite mark.

"You're one of us now." I smiled at her.

"Now let's see what your wolf looks like." I raced Lauren downstairs and outside.

She shifted into her wolf, guiding me through the steps of shifting.

When I shifted Ally, Dinah, and Mani's eyes went wide.

I tilted my head at them.

Lauren circled around me, getting a good look at my wolf.

I just sat there. "She has the same wolf as Camila...." Dinah whispered.

Camila... Lauren's other mate....

I laid down, whining when Lauren licked at my snout.

I stood up and tackled her, playfully. Her tail immediately started wagging and we messed around, wrestling and playing.

I was about to step foot inside the house when Ally scolded me. "No dogs in the house!" I growled lowly, going to Lauren.

She shifted and I did the same, my nude body on display.

Dinah threw some clothes at us and I quickly got dressed.

I stood up, immediately feeling weak.

I felt this huge pressure on my body that was weighing me down.

"Y/N!" Lauren caught me as I started to fall.

"Y/N are you okay?! What's going on?!" She exclaimed.

That's when my vision went black.

I was in a castle, a kingdom. I looked around. If you looked outside there was nothing but a dark fog.

"Hello?" I called out, looking for someone, anyone.

"What are you doing here?! You aren't supposed to be here!" I looked to see Camila.

"How did you even get here?!" She exclaimed, pulling me up the stairs with her.

"If they find out you're here, they'll make sure you can't go back!" She whisper shouted at me.

"Who?" I asked.

There was a loud, inhuman sound coming from outside.

"Shit! Y/N, you need to hide! Now!" She pushed me into her closet and I watched from the crack in the door as a demon-like animal figure walked toward Camila.