5

I walked onto the beach with the girls, helping Jade with the cooler.

"Jade! Don't drop it, I swear to god!" I shouted as she struggled.

"It's heavy! Hurry!" We dropped it onto the spot that Jesy had picked and I caught Demi staring at my ass.

"Aye! Eyes off Lovato!" I said, flicking her off.

She rolled her eyes and set up the chairs.

I took off the baggie shirt that I stole from Leigh Anne and was not left in the bikini I borrowed from Jade.

Perrie applies sunblock to my back for me, Demi's eyes watching her every move.

"Don't let those hands slip, Edwards!" I rolled my eyes at her.

I sat on my chair grabbing a beer from the cooler. This was nice, having no worries.

"So, Y/N. How did you survive alone?" I looked at Leigh Anne.

"I actually didn't. For most of my life I was raised by my mom and dad, my mother passed away to a vampire attack when I was about..... 5? My dad had taken care of me and my younger sister, Sabrina. I was separated from both of them when I was about 15 and I haven't seen them since." A sigh left my lips.

"I lived off of scraps from many werewolf packs and some healing flowers from the woods. I learned most of my survival skills from my dad, he was my hero." I took a sip of my beer.

I followed Jade to the water.
Jade and I splashed each other, acting like children.

"Girls! Stop it!" Perrie said, getting splashed.

"She started it!" We spoke at the same time, pointing at the other.

"It doesn't matter who started it, just stop." She said, making me mumble. "Okay, mom."

Jade smirked at me.

"Don't you dare!" She tackled me making me fall in the water.

We wrestled until Perrie and Jesy pulled us apart.

"You scratched me! You ass!" I said, splashing her.

"You pulled my hair!" She complained back.

"Stop it, you two! If you keep acting like children, we'll treat you like children!" Jesy brought me out of the water and sat me on my chair.

Demi's head snapped to me when she smelt the blood dripping down the scratch Jade gave me.

"Who scratched her?" She questioned, looking at the shiny blue venom that was in the scratch.

"Jade did." Leigh sighed as she grabbed the first aid kit that she brought.

"Shit." Demi cussed under her breath.

"Oww oww! Leigh that hurts!" I said, pulling my hand away from the girl.

"Y/N, I have to get the venom out, stop being a baby!" She said, dabbing at the wound.

I pulled away from Leigh Anne and walked toward the water.

Yes, I'm being pity. She called me a baby!

I swam with Perrie and Jade for a bit longer until Demi dragged me out of the water.

She sat me down which made me huff.

"Let me see it, Y/N." I reluctantly showed her the wound on my forearm.

"God, Y/N the venom has already spread. It's possible that you could turn. Unlikely, but it's possible." I shrugged, not really caring.

"You don't care?" She asked, making me shake my head.

"Lauren's my mate. She's have to turn me eventually." I said, shrugging.

She sighed at that and I sat down, drinking the rest of my beer before grabbing another.

"Hey! You're that Y/N chick! I loved your performance last night!" I looked to see a witch from the club.

"Yeah! That's me. Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Are you going to continue preforming?" I looked at her.

"I'm not sure-"

"You could get paid, if you asked Selena if you could become a regular she'd surly hire you." I sighed.

"I'll think about it." She nodded and walked off.

Demi looked at me from the water, a silent way to ask what we were talking about.

I mouthed "later" and she nodded.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach and I raced Jade to the woods where she shifted and I climbed onto her back, riding her to the house.

We both fell to the floor, laughing once she shifted back and we got to the house.

"Your face when I almost hit that bee nest!" I slapped her shoulder.

"You almost killed me!" I said, making her laugh harder.

The others joined us and we all showered, having a movie night.