12

I was being blindly led to god knows where.

"Watch your step." Lauren and Camila guided me.

"And we're here." Camila took the blind fold off of me. It was a beautiful house.

 It was a beautiful house

"It's ours." Camila showed me the keys.

"Ours?! Holy shit!" I looked at the house.

"A friend of Demi's from the club... I think Selena was her name, she helped us." I smiled.

"Demi said she could never see me settling down, I guess I'm settling down." I chuckled, the girls following me inside the house.

"Y/N. We want to start a family. Like now, as soon as possible." I didn't think she was serious, but when I saw both of them looking back at me, I knew.

"You're serious?" I nervously laughed.

They nodded.

"A family? Now? Guys you can't-"
I got cut off by the girls rushing inside.

"Holy shit! Your place is bigger than ours!" Dinah gushed.

"We'll talk later." They nodded and I walked over to the girls.

"Welcome to la casa de tus sueños!" I spoke, laughing when Camila's head snapped to me.
(The house of your dreams)

"You know Spanish?!" I nodded.

The girls were all drinking some sort of alcohol from our fully stocked bar.

I walked outside, looking out at the moon.

A family? Now? They couldn't be serious, could they?

"What's wrong, Y/N?" I heard Demi's voice from behind me.

A sigh left my lips.

"Nothing, Demz..." she walked over to me, two cups in her hands.

She gave me one. "Come on, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything." I tore my eyes away from the moon.

"They want to start a family, Demi. Now." Demi smiled.

"What's so bad about that, Y/N/N? You'd be a perfect mom." I sighed.

"I'm just not ready. I can barely take care of myself, much less a baby." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I just don't want to let them down." She rubbed my back.

"You won't, Y/N. Trust me. They love you, you could never let them down." I took a sip of the drink she gave me.

"I'm just scared, Demi. What if I can't even have a child? Then everything will be ruined and they'll leave me... that's all I'm here for , isn't it? I'm here so they can have kids, that's it. Once it happens I'll no longer be needed. Then what?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.