11

I woke up to Lauren's voice.
"She really needs to stop risking her life to save others... she could have died, Camz...." she was crying.

"But she didn't. Lauren she was given her gift for a reason, she can't just stop, this is what she was made for." I groaned, sitting up.

The moonlight cascaded through the window, hitting my skin. It gave me a sense of strength.

"Y/N, baby relax." Lauren pushed me to lay down.

Camila opened the curtains further.

"Is Sabrina okay?" I asked, looking around for the girl.

"Yes, she's fine. She's with Demi, her mate." I smiled at that.

"You're an asshole, you know that right?" I laughed at her, wincing slightly.

"You scared the crap out of me!" Lauren punched my shoulder which made me groan.

"Stop abusing me, you bitch!" I shouted at her, pouting.

"Lauren! Stop, save that for when she's stronger!" Camila rubbed the arm that Lauren hit.

I leaned into her touch, she gave off the same sensation Lauren did when we touched.

"Come on, lets give our mate some cuddles." Lauren got under the covers, Camila doing the same.

I smiled, being the little spoon to Lauren and being flush against Camila's chest.

"Lauren claimed you, I can't wait till I can." I blushed, burying my face into Camila's neck.

"Lauren, stop feeling up my ass please." I giggled, feeling as Lauren's hands were on my ass.

"I can't help it, it's right there!" I slapped her hands off my ass.

"Later, Jauregui." I spoke, relaxing once again.

"Oh, so you guys took the last step?" Camila smirked, making me blush.

"Yup, and without a condom!" I slapped her shoulder.

"Lauren Michelle! Shut up! My dad is in the other room!" I straddled her, putting my hand over her mouth.

"Ooh, I like this position." Lauren mumbled against my hand, making me roll my eyes.

"Ooh, was she good?" Lauren nodded rapidly at Camila.

"Lauren, I swear to god...." I glared down at her, warningly.

She immediately shut up.

"Ooh, I didn't know Y/N was dominant." I smirked.

"Only when Lauren needs to learn her place." I spoke, getting off of Lauren, receiving a whine from the girl.

"Okay, no more talking. Lets sleep." I said, cuddling back into the girls.

A sigh left Camila's lips. "Sleep sounds good." I nodded and we all fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and looked to see both girls still sleeping.

I smiled, pressing a kiss to both of their foreheads before getting up and getting into the shower.

After a few moments to myself, a body joined me.

"Good, wash off the scent of Demi off of you." Lauren rubbed the soap on my body.

I laughed at that.

"Are you going to tell your sister about...." I shook my head.

"Nope. She doesn't need to know that." I said, watching as the curtain of the shower was pulled back to reveal a nude Camila.

She joined us.

"Hello, my lovely mates." I smiled at her.

"Hi Cabello." I said, lifting an eyebrow at her when she pushed me up against the shower wall.

My back was to her, my chest flush against the cold tile.

I felt her grind her length into my ass.

"God, Lauren was right I don't think I can resist you, either...." I smirked, knowing they had talked about this.

I pushed the girl off of me. "Later. My dad is in the same house, along with my little sister. I'm not risking them hearing us." I said, stepping out of the shower which made them whine.

I got dressed, blow drying my hair.

I went downstairs to find everyone eating breakfast at the table.

I smiled, Demi's pack was here too.

I sat in front of my dad, Lauren and Camila soon joining us.

"papi, ¿puedes pasarme el jugo de naranja?" I asked.
(daddy, can you pass the orange juice?)

I froze when I watched both Lauren and my dad grab the orange juice, their eyes on me.

My face went bright red.

"Oh, I see honey. Use protection." My dad smirked at me, making me blush brightly.

Dinah choked on her food, laughing loudly, soon joined by the other girls.

"Oh my god, Dad!" I slapped his shoulder, hiding my face in my hands.

I heard the laughter of Camila and Lauren.

"See! She's been depriving us of our sexual needs because you are in the same house with us!" I slapped Lauren's shoulder.

"Lauren! Shut up!" My dad laughed.

"Y/N, those are your mates. You're supposed to have a little fun!" I got up.

"Okay! I'm going outside!" Sabrina followed me, eager to leave the uncomfortable conversation.

Demi of course followed.

I shifted into my wolf, running outside.

Sabrina laughed at me.

Demi looked at my wolf, amazed.
"Y/N..." I looked at my paws.

I wasn't brown like Camila, I was a pure white.

"She's her true form. Camila isn't connected to her anymore." Sabrina spoke.

I chased after a squirrel, Demi shifting and following.

We fought over the squirrel who had ran up a tree.

"Y/N! Stop it!" I stopped as soon as I heard the voice of my mate.

Camila glared at me.

A whine left my throat as I walked over to her, sitting at her feet.

"No more fighting." I bowed my head to her, laying at her feet.

I overheard Demi talking to someone on the phone. I listened carefully.

"Yes, everyone who has a mate needs a house alone with them, preferably near the others." I heard her.

"Y/N." I looked up to see Lauren shifting into her wolf form.

I got excited, wagging my tail. I love when she's in her wolf form. She's a pitch black wolf, her green eyes shining bright.

I pounced on top of her, licking all over her.

Her tail wagged and soon enough Camila joined in on our cuddle session.

I was pounced on by Camila who attacked me with licks and little nibbles.

I growled playfully, messing around with my mates.

This was fun.