"Mummy where's daddy gone? Why did they take him away?" He asks, his voice sounding like he was going to break down into tears.
"Daddy just hit his head and is in hospital to get better," you explain, not wanting to reveal the whole truth because it was traumatise him.

"I miss him," he pouts.
"Me too Baby, but he just needs to get plenty of rest," you say as you caress his cheek.
"And so do you, it's been a long night," you kiss his head before letting sleep take over.

; 9:47 am 🏨

The next morning you woke up to a phone call explaining that the transplant was a success, Jungkook is getting stronger but Misun is going to take longer to recover due to the mass lot of blood but she's doing fine. Jungkook's body accepted the blood and is sleeping but you can go visit him.

Unfortunately Misun is not allowed anyone in due to her needing to rest. You wanted to thank her and bought her a bunch of flowers. Jae had been spending the morning making his dad a get well card, like the ones he made for me when I was sick.

You then called Hyunjin and asked him to drive you both to the hospital since your car was still at the location of the meal last night and plus you can't drive since you're pregnant. He obviously agreed and came over straight away.

You arrived at the hospital and went straight into Jungkook's room, seeing him asleep on the bed. You held Jae's hand and walked him over to the bed, before you entered you told him to not disturb him because he needs to rest. 

Taking Jungkook's hand in yours, you kiss it as you stare at his face that had a lot more colour than yesterday. Jae places the card on the table beside him and sits down on the chair next to yours.

After about ten minutes, his hand squeezes yours several times and his eyes slowly start to flutter open, immediately connecting with yours. He smiles at you as your other hand reaches up to caress his cheek. "Hi Baby," he whispers.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" You ask him.
"Better thank you," he smiles at you. Jae had been sleeping on the chair, waiting for him to wake up but now it was the other way around.
"Jae?" Jungkook calls him and he quickly shots his eyes open and smiles widely.

"DADDY!!!" He screams and hugs him gently.
"Hey Buddy, are you okay?"
"No, I was sad that you hit your head but I made you a card," he smiles, pointing at the card on the table. Jungkook picks it up and reads it. "Thank you Jae," he smiles at his son. You help Jungkook to sit up in the bed when suddenly you get a sharp pain in your stomach. "Y/n are you okay?!" Jungkook panics. You try to reply but it just comes out as screams and groans when suddenly you feel a gush of water leave your body and you look up at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I think my water just broke."

; 11:28 am 🙏🏻

"Please, I need to see her!" Jungkook begs. "She's about to give birth to my child, I have to be there!"
"I'm afraid you're not strong enough Jungkook, you need at least another day of resting," the doctor tells him.

"Please, you don't understand, she needs me," Jungkook says, tears about to form in his eyes.
"She and the baby are going to be fine, now just stay here and we'll let you know when the baby comes. It won't be for a few hours anyway at least," the doctor says before he heads to the door.

"I don't think you understand what she's been through, she's had a miscarriage before having this child and my sons real mother died giving birth to him. She's scared.....I'm scared. But I need her and she needs me," Jungkook shouts at him.

"Rest well Jungkook," the doctor says and leaves the room, locking it behind him. Tears start leaving Jungkook's eyes as he thinks of you having the contractions without him. He needed to be there and he knew that you wanted him there.....but now there was no way of him getting to see the birth of his new baby.