01

- JUNGKOOK POV -

- JUNGKOOK POV -

"Jaekuk, come here you rascal," I shout, as I chase my four year old son around the shop. He just giggles as he runs around the store, trying not to be caught by me.

"I'm gonna get you," I laugh as I catch up to him, pick him up under the armpits and place him in the seat of the trolley. "Don't run off like that again, okay? You scared daddy," I look sternly at him as I start pushing the trolley around the isles.

Jaekuk just looks up at me with his big doe eyes and pouts. "Don't give me that look, you've been a naughty boy," I try to remain unaffected by his cute little face.

"I promise to be a good boy if you buy me banana milk," he smiles cheekily at me. I chuckle at his words and playfully roll my eyes at him. "You really are my son, aren't you," I say as I pinch one of his cheeks and ruffling his dark hair before heading towards the fridge section.

- Y/N POV -

After an exhausting day of work, I had to do my weekly food shop. I really wasn't in the mood for shopping, all I wanted to do right now was sleep. I was basically dragging the basket around, it only contained the bare necessities but it was like I was lugging a tonne of bricks.

I decided that tonight I was going to have a movie night by myself so I picked up a packet of popcorn and then headed towards the fridge section to get my favourite drink; banana milk.

Once I get there I realise it's the last bottle and so didn't hesitate to put it in my basket before grabbing some other items I needed from the isle. As I am about to leave the section, I hear a little boy crying.

"I'm sorry Jaekuk but they've run out," the man said to the boy. "Nooooo, I want my nana milk!" He cried. It broke my heart hearing him cry and I looked down at the bottle in my basket and sighed.

I walk over to the man who appears to be the young boys father and lightly tap him on the shoulder. He immediately turns around and his eyes meet mine. I stand frozen for a couple of seconds, taken aback by the guy before me.

Handsome is an understatement.

"Umm, can I help you?" He says, snapping me back to reality. "Oh yes," I say awkwardly, internally facepalming myself, as I pick the banana milk bottle from my basket and hand it to him.

"Here, take mine," I smile. The man is hesitant to take it from my hand but does with a smile. "Oh, thank you so much, but are you sure? We can just get another flavour," he suggests. "No no, take it," you smile at him.

He bows at me thanking once again before turning around to face his son. "Look Jaekuk what this nice lady just gave us," he says as he hands the bottle to his son. "Nana milk!" His little face lit up instantly as he carefully takes the bottle from his father, hugging it tightly against his chest.

"Now what do you say to her?" he prompts. "Thank you," he says cutely. "That's okay Sweetie," I smile at him.

Eventually, I make it back home with my bags of shopping. "I really need save up to buy a car," I sigh, wiping the sweat from my forehead before putting all the shopping away. I head upstairs to shower, letting the water take over and relax my body after a busy day. Working at a café shouldn't be stressful, but I always get that one odd customer that comes in and always has something to complain about.

No matter what I do, there is always something wrong. I turn off the shower and get changed into some comfortable clothes before heading back downstairs to watch the movie. However, I'm not really focused on the tv for majority of the film because I get too engrossed in my phone...or to be more specific what was posted on Instagram.

A couple of weeks ago my now ex boyfriend cheated on me with my now ex best friend and when I found out he said it was a mistake and that he didn't even like her in that way. Obviously I didn't believe his pathetic excuses and left him. And clearly it was the best thing to do, because his recent post was dedicated to her; pictures of them kissing, snuggling and their little dates they'd been on recently.

So he lied to me and cheated on me.

Pathetic.

It makes me question whether he actually loved me in the first place. I roll my eyes and call it a night, hoping that tomorrow would be better than it was today.

♡♡♡

"Here you go, one black coffee and one peach iced tea," I smile at the customers as they take their drinks. I'd only been here for thirty minutes and already I am exhausted. Why is it always so busy!?

The bell of the cafe rings, notifying that someone has entered and I look up to see who it is but instantly regret it.

My ex, Seokjin and his new girlfriend, Luna.

I look away and pretend to act busy so I don't have to serve them. Despite not being able to see them, I can hear them both laughing.

Nothing's that funny, not even his stupid dad jokes.

Tears started forming as I see how happy they look together as I turn around slightly and take a deep breath.

The bell of the cafe rings again. Great another customer.

"Y/n can you get that? I'll serve these two," one of my work colleagues says. I agree and head over to the furthest till away from Seokjin, hoping that he wouldn't see you.

"Hi what can I get you?" I ask without looking up as I log into the till. "Daddy look, it's the banana milk lady," a small voice said.

Banana milk lady?

"Oh yeah, so it is," a deeper voice replies. I finally look up at the people in front of me, realising it is the father and son from the shop last night. The little boy is in his dads arms, his little hands wrapped around his dads neck.

My eyes widen slightly as I make eye contact with the guy. It was actually like standing in front of a God because he looks unreal. His softy wavy hair nearly covers his eyes and his big doe eyes that I'm getting sucked into was just jaw dropping.

"Hey, are you okay?" He suddenly asks, sounding concerned. "Me? Yes I'm okay, why-" "You're crying," the little boy said. I furrow my brows in confusion and wipe my cheek with the back of my hand, noticing that it was wet.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I bow at him. "No need to apologise, I was just concerned that's all, bad day already?" The guy asks. "You could say that," as I look at the couple laughing at the table in the corner before rolling your eyes at them. He follows my gaze and somehow,  instantly knew what was going on.

"I'm so sorry....y/n," he says after turning back, looking at my name tag. "Don't be. My position is clear in both their lives so there's no point dwelling on it," you shrug. "So anyway, what can I get you?"

"I don't want anything but what do you want Jaekuk?" "Let me guess, banana milk?" You ask before he can say anything. The little boy smiles widely at me and nods his head. "Go and take a seat and I'll bring it over to you in a second," you smile at them both and watch them head over to a table.

I quickly make up the drink deciding to put a yellow and white paper straw in the glass with little bananas printed on it. As I am on my way to their table, I collide with another person, making me spill the drink all over myself. I gasp in shock as the cold, wet liquid seeps through my uniform and onto my skin.

"Oops, I didn't see you there," Luna chuckles, Seokjin stood beside her laughing too. I looked up at them in disbelief.

She did that on purpose?

"Hey! Apologise to my girlfriend right now," the guy says, standing up and walking over to the laughing couple.

Girlfriend?