The beach to UA

Izuku finally made it to his bed after a long day. He told his mom that he wasn't hungry and she went to work not leaving any food out for him. Izuku's thoughts started to run wild.

'Did All Might really mean what he said or did he just say that to make sure I didn't jump again? Did I jump? I was falling from the explosions rumbling the ground, but I could have got my balance back. Couldn't I have? No, I wanted to fall. I wanted to take that swan dive off the roof.'

A pain started to swell up in Izuku's chest as he tightly gripped it. His breathing became ragged. Tears were falling down his face.

'I wanted to die, but All Might saved me. I wasted his power and nearly cost Kacchan his life. Why can I not do anything right? It all hurts. I'm a danger to everyone. I need to be punished for this pain.'

Izuku crawled out of bed and went over to desk. He opened a drawer pulling out a knife. It was the only thing his abandoning father left him.

'Will this help me feel better?' Izuku thought as he placed the knife to his wrist. Slowly dragging it down his arm. The blood started dripping from his arm. The pain was a relief that he needed, but the relief didn't last long as it stopped hurting. Izuku looked down at his arm wondering why the pain had stopped. His ragged breathing and the blood loss caught up to him causing him to pass out onto the floor.

Meanwhile around the corner at the Bakugo residence.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BRING FOOD TO THAT NERD!"

"Inko asked us to feed Izuku since he wasn't hungry before she left for work."

"HE CAN FEED HIM DAMN SELF."

"KATUSKI BAKUGO YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER AND BRING HIM THIS FOOD RIGHT NOW," Mitsuki said slapping him hard across the face.

Katsuki grumbled and grabbed the food storming out of the house. He walked to Izuku's apartment and knocked on the door. There was no answer so he took out the key from under the plant and let himself in. He placed the food on the table when he heard a loud thud.

"Deku?" he asked walking towards his room. He knocked on the door and no answer. He pushed it open to see Izuku passed out on the floor, tear stained eyes, his right arm gripping his chest and his left covered in blood.

"Geez, what the hell Deku," he said carefully picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom. He tried his best to clean up the cut and then bandaged it. He gently laid him onto his bed and started cleaning up the mess around his desk, making sure to take the knife. Once he was finished, he went to the kitchen and grabbed the food. He set the food on his nightstand along with an aspirin and some water. He gently pushed his hair out of his face before heading home.

Izuku woke up the next morning with a huge head ache. He rolled over and saw the food. He then shot up and looked at his desk. Seeing no blood then looked down at his arm that was all bandaged up. He quickly ate the food, took the pill, and drank the water. He then got up stumbling a little at first and then wondered his house. To his surprise his mother wasn't home from her night shift. 'If mom isn't home yet then who patched me up?' Izuku thought. He then heard the clock ding and realized it was seven. He said he'd meet All Might as some beach at seven thirty. He quickly pushed yesterday out of his mind and got ready.

Izuku spent the next few months training his body to inherit All Might's power. He didn't have much time to think about his break down and who helped him as he focused on living his dream. He wanted to be a hero more than anything and pushed his body. His back start to get tense so he started a habit of swinging his arms in circles. He didn't think much about it and continued training.

The morning of the entrance exam, All Might praised Izuku on how he managed to clean the entire beach during his intense training. All Might plucked a hair and held it up to Izuku, "Eat this." Izuku was grossed out but did it and he was off to the exam. He tripped on his way into the school and some pretty brunette saved him. He knew he barely passed the written exam and during the practical he didn't get any points. He only managed to save the same brunette by smashing a robot worth zero points. It broke some of his bones, but he finally had a quirk.

After weeks of stressing out he found out he got into his dream school and found out All Might was going to be his teacher.