We have a Plan

"It's been five days can't we go blow them up already?" Katsuki grumbled.

"We just found where they are at this morning. We'll get him today. Don't worry," Shoto reassured him. Shoto was sitting on a chair with Katsuki straddling him.

"So Dabi finally talked?"

"Recovery Girl was able to stop the pain he was in from disobeying orders. I guess there is a drug in his system that if it wasn't replenished, caused unbearable pain. She was able to get it out."

"That's good. Old lady isn't useless."

"We already has a general area from Hawks and now with this, we've found him."

Katsuki rested his head on Shoto's shoulder. Shoto gently rubbed his back. "Do you think he's going to be okay?"

"Of course. Izuku is strong."

"Yeah...but so is that bastard. Who knows what he did to him in five days. He's going to be broken again. W-what if he tries to die again?"

"Then we'll be there for him."

Knock knock.

Enji opened the door and sat across from them in the conference room. He looked at them crossing his arms. He sighed.

"You need something father?" Shoto said coldly.

"It involves Izuku. Do you mind sitting in chairs like normal people?"

"You mean Katsuki? He looks comfortable to me. Why should he move?"

"To be respectful. I'm still getting used to you know, you being..."

"Gay?"

"Yes."

"Well get used to it."

"I'm trying but can you keep the pda down to a minimum for now?" His bread flickered.

"No."

"It's fine Sho, just let me up."

"No," Shoto pulled Katsuki back down on his lap.

Knock knock.

The door opened to reveal Touya walking in, Keigo and Shota not far behind them.

"Figured it was a good time to enter. You know you have to get used to two sons being gay right? Oh and I think Natsuo doesn't care about gender. So who knows with him."

"I know, wait Natsuo too?"

"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he likes some pink haired chick," Touya shrugged.

"Touya, Your hair is white again?" Shoto said surprised even if he didn't show it.

"Well the dye grew out so I decided to take it out. Might as well embrace my fantastic family heritage again," he sassed.

"So many problem children," Shota grumbled.

"Heya Dad!" Keigo said wrapping an arm around Enji.

"I will burn all of your feathers off if you don't get off of me right now Hawks."

"You wouldn't!"

He turned his head to glare at him, his fire flicking off his body.

"You know what, you would," Keigo took a seat next to him with Touya of his other side.

"I can't believe he didn't say anything about being called dad," Katsuki snickered into Shoto's shoulder.

"Humph," Enji said pinching the bridge of his nose, "Erasure Head, can we get this little meeting over with?"

"That would be wonderful," he said talking his seat slamming his head onto the table.

Katsuki moved to his own chair. A few moments later Jeanist entered the room sitting by Katsuki.

"I thought we fixed your hair? What is this monstrosity?" He said taking out a comb and brushing it.

"Tch," Katsuki muttered complaints under his breath but was too tried to stop him. He hadn't got much sleep these past few days. Shoto just laughed as Katsuki tiredly tried to swat his hand away not even coming close to him.

"Just need one more and we can get this over with," Shota grumbled. Soon enough All Might came in and sat down.

"Finally, we have Izuku's location. Later this evening we will raid the League's base. We don't know what shape he's going to be in which is why it would be best if Shoto and Katsuki came."

"You're letting children come?" Enji sighed.

"They are not to fight. Their only job is to locate Izuku. Dabi has given us a very detailed idea of where he is being held. Since they are both of your interns," he pointed to Jeanist and Enji, "you have to okay this technically."

"It'll be good experience for them. It's fine with me," Jeanist responded.

"As long as they don't get in the way it's fine."

"I'm going to put them under your care Endeavor."

"Lovely."

"Now All Might, we have reason to believe that Izuku's quirk may be suppressed. Any idea on how to stop it if I'm not around?"

"Erm, he'd most likely need to be knocked out. His quirk has several consciouses in it. They have the best in mind for him I know, but if that energy is cut off they will be actively working to get it back. Once it's back all that stored up energy will burst."

They continued on their plans to get Izuku back. The other heroes were brought in as the plan came together. They were going to get him back no matter what.

Two days before...

"Izu I can't keep doing this. It's tearing us both apart."

"Shhh. It's okay Himi. I'll try to let it out as fast as possible. I'm sorry I'm making you do all the work but I can't get out of these chains."

Himi crawled on top of Izuku. He had cuts all down his torso. Both eyes were blackened. You could barely see his skin under all the cuts, bruises, burns and dried blood. His arms were currently chained high into the wall preventing any movement. His wrists being cut as his arms limply hung. He felt Toga lining it up. Her legs straddling him were rubbing on his cuts.

"Even with the drug it hurts too much, I'm sorry Himi, it might take awhile for us to get it over with," he whispered.

"It's okay Izu. Can I do anything to make it go faster?"

"I don't think kissing is going to do it for either of us but you can try. Maybe bite my neck or something. I don't know. I just want to die."

"Izu. No dying. We've been over this."

"Yeah yeah."

"Promise me you'll hang on?"

"I promise I'll try."

"Good. Well here goes nothing," she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Izuku closed his eyes trying to imagine it was either Shoto or Katsuki. It was gentle like Shoto. Himi broke the kiss and started sucking on Izuku's neck. She found his sweet spot and after a minute of abusing it, he came inside of her.

"Well seven times now, I'm going to get pregnant arnt I?" She started crying.

Izuku wanted to pull her close but when he tried to move his arms he winced in pain. Hisashi made sure that his chains were tight and in a very uncomfortable position. She noticed though and curled up in his chest.

"If it happens, and we get out of this somehow, will you please keep our baby?"

"Are you sure?"

"I don't know if I'm going to make it and I want to leave something of me behind in this world."

"Izu-"

"You guys done yet?" The door slammed open. Hisashi walked in smirking.

-Have a fantastic week. :) I passed a big eval at work so I'm stoked.

-L