Chapter 43 - The Ultimate Humiliation

*Darren Hodgson POV*

I exchanged anxious looks with Hunter before roaring, angrily, and storming towards Danielle. She had already broken the oath that she had sworn to keep less than two hours ago, and now I had completely lost all my patience with her.
I reached Danielle and yanked her out of her seat, sharply, pulling her towards the kitchen, ignoring everyone else, who was watching with shocked or annoyed faces.
As soon as we were through the kitchen door, I threw her away from me. She stumbled and landed on the floor, crying out in surprise.
"What the fuck, Dazza?!" She screamed.
"Don't you fucking 'Dazza' me!" I roared, angrily. "You have already broken your oath! Do you realise what you have done?!"
She scoffed at me and got up. "Oh please! This is all just a joke! How can you really expect me to believe this bullshit?!" She sneered back, folding her arms, cockily.
"IT IS NOT BULLSHIT!" I bellowed at her, gripping her shoulders and shaking her, furiously. "What did you do?"
She slapped my hands away from her. "I didn't do anything." She lied back.
"It wouldn't have glowed if you hadn't done anything. You have shared information about what has happened tonight with someone else!" I spat, looking her up and down for a wign as to what she had done. "Where's your phone?"
Danielle tutted and pulled her phone out of her pocket, tilting her hips like a teenager. I snatched it from her grip and unlocked it.
"Hey!" She shouted, trying to snatch it back.
Her Facebook was full of new status updates.

"Currently stuck in some lame party to 'celebrate our differences'. There's not even any alcohol here! #lameassparty #brothersback"

"So, apparently there are seven Realms, and each have a protector who is the spitting image of the missing Ruth Watson. #bullshit #worstnightever"

"News flash, people. All of those that went missing in 2020, it was because of this Ruth Watson. because she's apparently a doppelgänger, or some shizz like that."

"@JennyMiles, you were right. This bitch is a fucking weirdo! What does my brother see in her?!"

I was shaking with fury. Each update had over fifty comments on it and almost hundreds of likes.
"You do realise I'm deleting these?" I snarled at her, angrily.
Danielle shrugged. "Whatever, bro. You need to stay away from these people, they're all fucking crazy!" She snapped back. "And your new missus, uh. Hello?! She's no good for you either!"
"Oh really? And you think Jenny was?" I growled back, tightly gripping onto her phone to stop me hitting her because I was so angry.
Before Danielle could respond, the door to the kitchen bashed open and Rebecca came storming inside. She gripped my sister by the throat and hoisted her up into the air, suspending her and choking her. I watched helplessly as my sister's legs were kicking about as she tried in vain to free herself from Rebecca's tight grip.
"What did you do?!" Rebecca snarled through gritted teeth. "WHY THE FUCK DID WE EVER TRUST YOU? YOU WORTHLESS SHIT!"
She threw Danielle into the counter, savagely, and Danielle slumped to the floor, unconcious.
I automatically took a step forward to check to see if she was alright, but stopped myself. I didn't want to see my sister go through her punishment, but she had severly broken the rules and shared the information over the internet. she had put the doppelgängers, my own fiancée, at risk of being found because of her stupidity.
Rebecca was breathing heavily and glared at me. "What did she do?" She repeated at me, venomously.
I took a shaky breath in. "She shared some status updates of what's happened tonight on Facebook." I told her, starting to tremble as my mind battled with itself on whether to let Danielle receive her punishment or to stop it.
Rebecca screamed, absolutely livid, and whipped out Cometfell, advancing towards Danielle, slowly.
Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I watched in terror as Rebecca raised her sword into the air and bring it down, my mind racing while I decided whether I should help her or not.
I clenched my eyes shut, unable to watch my sister's execution, when a loud CLANG vibrated around the room through my chest and bounced off the walls.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Rebecca bellow.
I opened my eyes to see Watson with Dragonwrath unsheathed, blocking Rebecca's attack on Danielle.
"I will not allow you to kill her." Watson said, bravely. "That's his sister!"
"SHE'S A TRAITOR!" Rebecca yelled back, pushing Watson's blade down and away from her so she could advance again.
Watson took a stand in front of Danielle, protecting her with her weapon poised to defend them.
"Rebecca, please! Give her another chance!" She begged.
Rebecca roared and swung her blade at Watson, who blocked it, spun herself around and kicked Rebecca in the chest, sending Rebecca flying backwards. Rebecca landed on her back, but wasted no time in getting back on her feet and charging, Watson charging at the same time. Rebecca swung her sword round from the left, but Watson leapt into the air at the last minute and made her signature move, bringing her blade down fast onto Rebecca, who smashed her attack away, sending Watson into the wall.
"What's going on?" I heard someone ask as the kitchen door opened and Regina appeared with the other Doppelgängers and guests.
My mum and dad were horrified to see Rebecca and Watson fighting each other, and started screaming, desperately trying to come in and save their daughter. I ran to them and pushed them back.
"Never, ever, get close to knights when they're duelling!" I told them, sternly. "Watson will have this, you'll see."
"RUTH! STOP!" Watson's mum cried through her tears as she watched her daughter use her blade to collide with Rebecca's, clashing together faster than a heartbeat.
"Well, this party just got a lot more interesting." I heard Rhianna muse behind me.
I scowled at her. "Will you shut the fuck up?!" I yelled at her.
"Fucking try me, Hodgson!" Rhianna retorted threateningly.
"Raquel, if you could, please?" Regina said in a calm voice, watching two of her doppelgängers fight with a slightly amused look on her face.
Raquel stepped forward and held out her hand towards Watson and Rebecca, who were ignoring their audience, only focused on beating the other in their duel.
"TEXINOUS VAAQIS AUPA GRAAX!"
Watson and Rebecca fell to their knees, mirroring the trance like, blank faces and releasing their grips on their swords, letting them clatter to the floor.
Everyone stared at the two doppelgängers, shocked at what had just happened. My mum and dad wasted no time in running to Danielle and checking if she was ok. I was rooted to the spot. Watson had been trying to save my sister, while I was just willing to step aside and allow it to happen. What the hell was wrong with me?!
Regina approached Rebecca and Watson who were slumped on their knees, their arms dangling by their sides, and unresponsive. She folded her arms and cocked her eyebrow at the two of them.
"Oh, dear, you two. Rebecca Donton. Explain why you attacked Danielle Hodgson, please." Regina quipped, strictly.
"She spread information on what had been shared so far this evening." Rebecca replied in a monotonous, distant voice. "She also upset Ruth earlier today by making her out to be the villan when she had no control over who was sent to Astrovia, whereas I did."
Regina hummed, and furrowed her brow. "Ruth? Your side of this, please?"
"Rebecca was going to kill Darren's sister and I wasn't going to allow that to happen." Watson replied in the same tone at Rebecca.
"Were you going to execute her, Rebecca?" Regina asked.
"No." Rebecca said. "I was going to hurt her to a certain point after she gained conciousness then heal her."
Regina's eyebrows rose up. "But we have no health potions here."
"Sharon Dean has them." Rebecca said, staring straight ahead.
Regina looked to my parents and Danielle. "She has broken the oath, therefore she must be punished." She explained to them, as they both exchanged anxious glances at each other, before looking at me. Regina also turned to me. "You're her brother. What do you think should be done with her?"
I started. I didn't know what punishment would be fitting for her. I glanced around me at Rhianna, when the idea struck me.
"Raquel?" I said, making her jump and spin round to me. "I want you to do the same to her."
Raquel nodded and walked over to Danielle. My parents stood defiantly in front of Danielle, watching her approach, terrified.
"Mum, Dad, trust me." I told them, sincerely. "This is going to be the best punishment she can wish for. Otherwise, I'll let Rebecca do her original plan of harming Danielle then healing her with a green potion."
"What are you going to do?" Dad asked me.
I pointed to Watson and Rebecca. "You see how they are now? Like zombies?" They nodded, looking horrified. "That's because Raquel has turned their Auras green. An Aura is like a soul. When Raquel turns them green, they lose the ability of self control and have to do everything Raquel tells them to. It's used as a punishment on Atania, so I think it will be quite fitting for Danni. However..." I suddenly had an excellent idea and looked at Rhianna, who scowled back at me.
"What's that fucking look for? I swear to the Realms, if you even think of putting me back under, I am going to castrate you!" She snarled, her hand on Spineripper.
I shook my head at her. "No! I want to know. Could you see everything that was going on when you were in the Cafe?"
Rhianna looked around, humiliated. "Yes." She mumbled, cautiously.
"Excellent!" I cried out, clapping my hands and rubbing them together, eagerly. "You wait, Danielle. You think that Social Media is your life line, right now? It's about to become your worst nightmare!"
Hunter, Dean and Hewitt caught on to what I was implying.
"Shall we prepare our phones, Hodgson?" Hunter asked, snidely.
I nodded. "Get them ready, people!"
"What about my daughter?!" Watson's mum cried out, running to Watson and putting her arms around her.
"She's perfectly safe, Sharon." Regina assured her. "She's just under a green Aura at this moment in time. She will be brought out of it soon."
Raquel was hesitating.
"What's the matter, Raquel?" I asked, coming over.
"Because she's unconcious, I am not comfortable giving her a green Aura until she has recovered." She explained, biting her lip. "As soon as she-"
Danielle chose that moment to wake up, and groaned as she sat herself up, looking around at everyone.
"The fuck you all looking at?!" She spat at Raquel and my friends.
"Never mind." Raquel said, and lifted her hand. "Texinous vaaqis Aupa graax."
Danielle's face relaxed and her arms went limp, just like Watson and Rebecca.
"I think you can let Ruth and Rebecca free now, Raquel." Regina mused.
"Oh yeah." Raquel giggled and lifted her hand to them. "Raaqis!"
Both Watson and Rebecca gasped as they were released. Watson glanced around and physically shook herself.
"Dude! That was the weirdest experience of my life!" She exclaimed, picking up Dragonwrath and sheathing it as she got to her feet. She then turned to Rebecca. "I told you to wait for me!"
"I can fucking handle things myself!" Rebecca snarled back, sheathing Cometfell. "You shouldn't interrupt!"
Rebecca got to her feet and glared at Watson, who glared back at her.
"Would you like me to get Raquel to turn you back again until you have both calmed down?" Regina offered, smugly.
"NO!" Rebecca and Watson cried out at her, instantly, both looking anxious at Regina.
"So, let me get this straight." My dad said, coming over to me with mum. "You've basically hypnotised Danni, now what?"
"We humiliate her, record it all, and share it to her Facebook, Twitter, whatever platform she's on!" I told him, sneakily. "She will never terrorise anyone, or disregard rules again!"
Mum bit her lip, looking worried. "But, what exactly did she do?"
I showed mum the status' she uploaded to Facebook. Mum took one look before looking back at Danielle.
"How could you?" She whispered. "I am so disappointed in you, Danielle. I wish we had never brought you with us!"
"I wish that too." Rebecca muttered, folding her arms and scowling. Natalia came over to her and wrapped her arms around Rebecca's neck to calm her down.
Watson glared at Rebecca and came over to me. "Are you sure about this?" She asked me, gently.
I nodded. "I'm going to do what brothers do best and that's humiliating their sisters!" I told her, snidely, before unlocking my sisters phone again and putting it on camera mode. "How does it work then, Dean? Hewitt? Do you just say what you want her to do, or do you think it?"
Dean and Hewitt stepped forward, phones at the ready. "You can just think it if you want to keep whatever you're planning to do a secret."
"Babe? Did you want to hold the camera?" Hunter asked Raquel.
"IEZ!" Raquel squealed and ran over to get a video.
Rebecca growled. "This is fucking pointless!"
I turned to her. "You remember how quickly that video of you got out? The one of you playing the piano?"
"Oh, yeah?" Rebecca replied, sheepishly.
"Yeah, this is definitely going to go further than that." I told her, before thinking. "What should I get her to do though?"
"How about the dances Dean and Hewitt got Rhianna doing?" Hunter asked, midway through showing Raquel how to take a video.
"Great idea!" I grinned evilly at him. "Ladies, if you could do the honours please? I don't remember the name of those fucking dances."
Dean and Hewitt laughed, and Danielle immediately dropped to the floor, spinning herself on the floor like a hamster in a wheel.
As we laughed and jeered at her, Watson took my mum and dad, along with her own parents and sister, and led them out of the room. I watched them leave, before thinking I should really be following them.
"Xavier, come and take over recording this for me, would you?" I called over my shoulder. "Be careful not to get anyone else in the video apart from her." I warned the others as Xavier took the phone from me and continued with what I had been doing.