Chapter 12: Gender Reveal

Karas pov
Lena and I touched down at the deo and walked over to the med bay, Lena was now 4 months pregnant so we decided to find out the baby's gender but only I am going to know until the gender reveal party.

We walked through the med bay doors and saw Alex setting up the ultrasound machine. I helped lena onto the bed and walked round to Alex and gave her a smile.

I watched as Alex placed the cold gel onto lenas stomach, she started moving the device over lenas stomach and I watched the screen.

I could make out two little shapes, and Alex smiled at me.

"Alright they both look healthy, I'm going to tell Kara the genders while you clean your stomach" said Alex as I followed her out of the room.

"So what are we having?" I asked

She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear incase lena could lip read.

"Girl and a boy"

I squealed and jumped up and down like a kid and hugged my sister, I watched as lena looked at me laughing, it took me so much energy not to tell her...

I ran into the room and helped lena up of the bed, I carried her bridal style and took her back to the apartment.

I landed on the balcony and set her down carefully.

"Ok baby I'm going to go help Alex set up the party and I'll be back to come get you at 4pm" I said watching her try to sit on the couch.

I giggled and she shot me a glare.

"Don't be laughing at me! This is your fault I have a gigantic stomach! It's you who has the magical alien pussy!" She shouted back at me.

I held my hands up in surrender and was about to take off from the balcony when I heard lena shout my name. I walked back into the apartment.

"Yes dear?" I said leaning over the couch.

"You forgot something..." she said pointing to her lips.

"Oh" I kissed her on the lips and whispered I love you in her ear.

"I love you too"

I shot off through the sky and made my way to the alien bar where we were holding the party.

___________________________

Once I got to the bar I was greeted by Alex who had two balloons labelled 'baby A' and 'baby B', I giggled at her original gender reveal idea.

"Hey don't laugh I couldn't think of anything else"

I used super speed to go around the whole bar and decorate it. I also ordered pizza and of course potstickers, my kids will eat potstickers! And they will like them!

After Alex and I had finished decorating it was 3:45 pm.

"Well I better go get lena people will be arriving soon" just as I said that Winn and James showed up.

"Hey kar, hey Alex" said Winn handing me a baby shower present.

"Thanks I need to go get lena now so I'll be back in a couple of minutes"

"Ok bye kar." Said Alex.

I went into the back ally of the bar and shot off into the sky still wearing my super suit from earlier.

When I landed on the balcony I used my super hearing to listed for lenas heart beat, it was beating abnormally fast. I immediately thought the worst... she was in danger. There was something wrong with the babies.

But no I walked into our room to find a dozen clothes on the bed and on the floor and Lena hurrying around the closet looking for more clothes.

"Lena baby? What's wrong?" She seemed to jump until she realised it was me.

"Kara I can't find anything to wear! Most of my clothes don't fit and your clothes are too dorky" she replied, I shot her a look of her last comment. I wasn't dorky! Was I?

"Here put these on you'll look great" I said while handing her a pair of black pregnancy pants and a fancy dark green top to match her eyes.

"Thanks baby"

I waited for her to get changed and looked at the clock it was now 4:05 pm we were late for our own party.

I groaned.

"Lena hurry up we're late!"

"Shut up Kara! You try getting into an outfit with a giant stomach hanging in the way" she said as she emerged from the closet.

I stared at the beauty before me and looked her up and down, even though she was pregnant I though she still looked like the most beautiful woman in the universe.

"Baby stop staring or we might have to skip the gender reveal party" I blushed and picked her up bridal style.

_________________________

Lenas pov
We arrived outside the alien bar and I watched Kara speed change into a different outfit. I could help but stare at her, she looked so beautiful the way the black dress hugged her body showing off her curves and muscles nicely it made me want to rip her clothes off right here right now... I swear ever since I got pregnant I've been a lot more horny than usual.

I was broken out of my thought by Kara laughing and blushing.

"Come on let's just go in" she said while linking our arms.

"Where have you guys been?" Said Alex

"It was my fault I could find anything to wear" I replied.

She nodded in understanding, I walked over and sat down in one of the booths that everyone was sat in, we only invited close friends and Eliza and Alura I didn't bother inviting any of my family because there all in jail, you know luthors.

"Anyways! We're gunna go round the table and see what everyone thinks the baby's genders will be!" Said Kara.

First it was me "both boys!" I didn't really know but I wanted boys, I really hoped they weren't both girls because that would be a nightmare having all girls in a family. But I would still love them obviously.

Next it was Winn "boys!" We skipped Kara because she already knew the genders.

Next James "boy and a girl"

Mon-El "Both girls"

Alura "boy and a girl"

Eliza "boys"

John was about to answer when Alex covered his mouth. "No your not answering because we all know you cheated and read our minds" we all laughed.

After everyone had said what they thought the baby's were going to be it was time to reveal what they actually where.

Kara and I both went in front of the booth and held a balloon each.

"Kara I'm the count of 3 you pop your balloon" Kara nodded at Alex and she started counting.

"3......2.............1"

Kara used the pin to pop the balloon labelled 'baby A' and blue confetti poured out of it.

I squealed excitedly, we were having a little boy! Thank god!

"Right lena same again" said Alex. I nodded and she started counting.

"....3..........2..........1"

I popped the balloon and pink confetti cake pouring out. We were having a boy and a girl!

I ran up to Kara and hugged her tightly as I knew it wouldn't hurt her.

We both sat back down and everyone congratulated us. While drinking.

Kara and John and Mon-El all drank this alien alcohol stuff to make them a little drunk. Kara made sure not to drink a lot as she had to fly us back home.