Chapter 3

Unedited

After my dinner with Ivan, I got home to a series of missed face time calls from Jordan. Usually, I'd return the call and we'd catch up but for some reason, I just wasn't motivated to do so. Instead, I took a nice long bath and then settled into my bed and grabbed my laptop to start up on Euphoria.

Ivan and I got back pretty late last night but I still managed to wake up early. I was still eating my bowl of fruity loops when I heard a car honk at the door. For several reasons, I hadn't managed to get my own car yet so I always carpooled with someone. Today, I'd called Bella to pick me up. Well actually, she was my Wednesday driver.

When I got to school, Ivan was waiting for me at my locker. He looked too good to be stuck in school. His dark brown hair was slightly tousled and was falling in his face a little. It made me want to reach out and push his hair back so I could get a good look at the mighty fine specimen that was on display by MY locker. Today, he had a silver stud in his ear and was wearing a navy blue long sleeved cardigan that he'd rolled up to his forearms. The bottom of a tribal tattoo was sticking out under even though the top had unfortunately been covered. If there was any human being that looked like an Adonis, it was definitely Ivan. One look around and I could tell that I wasn't the only one who thought so as several girls were drooling slyly or openly. The sight of him made me miss Jordan even more.

"Good morning Beautiful" Ivan greeted with a cherry smile as once he spotted me.

He threw open his arms and I immediately went into them feeling like the stuffing in a burito when he wrapped his arms around me. His scent immediately invaded my senses and made me sigh in pleasure. I felt him looking down at me as he chuckled so I pulled back.

"Strange to see you here so early. Before me at that. What? You slept with blue balls and got desperate for Tiffany?"

"Blue balls last night, yes. Thanks to you witch. Desperate for Tiffany? Fuck no. It's the other way around actually."

"So what gives? Why are you early?"

"Well, it's what smart people like me do. But then, you wouldn't know about that with you being team stupid and all?"

"It's too early Ivan!" I yelled as he ran off probably thinking that I'd chase after him as I always did.

I shook my head and grabbed my books just as the first bell rang. I was heading to my class when I was suddenly picked off the ground with no warning at all.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled as I struggled to break free. One look down made me realize that of course, it was Ivan carrying me. And he was going in the opposite direction of the Chemistry class which we both had.

"Ivan, I have legs I can walk by myself"

"Vee, I've got eyes. I know you've got legs. A damn awesome pair. Heck, the whole school knows you do"

"OK, so why aren't I using my legs?"

"Cause I'm carrying you" he replied stupidly and I face palmed while he laughed.

At this point, we were already out of the school building and he dumped me in the passenger seat of his Porsche.

"OK, you could've just told me that you wanted us to skip first period and I would've walked here myself"

"And where's the fun in that?" He asked smiling again.

I was so thankful that I'd resisted the urge to wear a skirt this morning otherwise I'd have ended up flashing the entire school.

"Besides, we're not skipping first period. We're skipping school today" he told me as he strapped my seat belt on and revved the engine like he was in some sort of car race.