Imperfection

Parody of Algorhythm by Childish Gambino

(No description needed)

Statistics, number status, I'm needing an update. Aggravated, erratic, living in love-hate. What is the new addiction? Give me the new prescription. We all wanna be that special snowflake. Straight from the factory, processed, so fake. Losing our intuition. Afraid of making decisions. Afraid of being afraid, creating some new divisions. Calling out to a friend uninterested, won't listened. Withdrawal, deposit. Where is the logic? Disconnect. We don't agree. That's not a topic. There's no discussion. It's black and white. We all decide, don't try to read between the lines or understand now. Foolish to fight the cause. Foolish to even try. Foolish to a say a word 'cause soon it's all lies. Some things can last forever, we know it all dies. Tell me what's really worth it, we're perfectly so imperfect, mmm.

Everybody, move your body, don't do it. Listen to it, the rhythm that you're bound to lose. (Cut me into sections.) Imperfection. (Soon you will forget this.) Imperfection.

Step. Step. Spin. Stride. Move your body from side to side. Back and forth, then slide, derive. Find yourself and you might survive. Infected, consumed by pride. Virus inside my coding, determined to feel alive. How do we feel alright? How do we know the dark without keeping away the light? Fighting just to be heard, fighting just to be right. Wait a minute, wait a minute. (Wait a minute, wait a minute.) Feeling like a single digit. (Single digit.) Just a feather makes you feel livid. Soon you'll have to learn everything's wicked. Nothing but a smile over here now. Is you gonna smile over here now? (No.) Gotta get brave for your fears now. Slaving just to be worth it, we're perfectly so imperfect, mmm.

Everybody, move your body, don't do it. Listen to it, the rhythm that you're bound to lose. (Cut me into sections.) Imperfection. (Soon you will forget this.) Imperfection.

Everybody, move your body, don't do it. Listen to it, the rhythm that you're bound to lose. Imperfection. (Ooh!) Imperfection.