Princess Alex (MLP)

(This one's just for fun)

Parody of Lotto by Joyner Lucas

Princess Alex

It's my big day, put on my drip drip. Got a few things on my wish list. I'm a shark to all of these big fish ay. She got a cute face and thick hips ay. Put you on the clock like tick tick. Lately I've been feeling like a slick rick. Well maybe that's part of my figment, my hits sell like a packet of thin mints.

I got metal on, looking like a soldier. I got ice on, look a little colder. I come back every time you say I'm over. I got a song for you inside my holster. I never was cool, that's stagnant. But the chicks pulling on me like a magnet. We went out 'cause I liked her accent, but at the second date, I was absent.

I got a crown in my penthouse. Got a message to send out. Don't cross on me, or in your eyes I'll grab and pull the lens out. I'm a little bit stressed out. Let my bodyguards rest now. Met a griffon girl with a hypogriff twin, they chill in my nest now.

I got a couple brand new enemies ay. Brand new energy ay. Always been a mystery ay. Ain't no feelings gonna enter me ay. They wanna zip my mouth. They wanna walk my route. Feel my heat like they went down south. Better be real or you better walk out. Fool me once and I won't have doubts.

My lyrics so fat, so greasy. No milligrams, I do CC's. Those hater boys, they just tease me. Had a few girls wanna get away, I didn't wanna vibe with lies and being sleazy. Too good for a girl from the block, she a dead end road if she ever wanna leave me.

I go 10, 20, 30, 40, brand new city, brand new shorty, money, morals, magic, macho, keep the stupid on staccato. That's the mantra, that's the motto. That's the mantra, that's the motto! I go 10, 20, 30, 40, brand new city, brand new shorty, money, morals, magic, macho, keep the stupid on staccato. That's the mantra, that's the motto. That's the mantra, that's the motto!

Your place the size of my kitchen. Oh. Hungry now for blood, I'm about to start lynching. Ay. These ain't even no rich things. Chariot bout to do 60. All my exes miss me. Ain't no need to fix me. Don't wanna see me get grizzly.

Kiss a girl that's real friendly. All their boyfriends wanna end me. Flirting with a solid sweet mama, never heard a song but she think I'm sexy. When I son em all, they get testy. Think it's a crime that they can't arrest me. I don't know what ya'll were expecting, everyone else just don't impress me.

I got a crown in my penthouse. Got a message to send out. Don't cross on me, or in your eyes I'll grab and pull the lens out. I'm a little bit stressed out. Let my bodyguards rest now. Met a griffon girl with a hypogriff twin, I got em both decked out.

Only lack insecurity. Ooh. Walking with no impurity. No time for absurdity. Yeah. Way too much maturity. Haters wanna call that perjury. Cut em all out like surgery, we ain't gotta take it no further, see, they want me to fall down, crawl now, they just wanna murder me. Oh!

You don't wanna test my patience. Take all your slander and erase it. All your hatred be makeshift. You can try again when you make it. Lemonade mouth, you a little bitter. I'mma have to call a babysitter. Thought you had me broke til the bass hit em. (Thought you had me broke til the bass hit em.)

I go 10, 20, 30, 40, brand new city, brand new shorty, money, morals, magic, macho, keep the stupid on staccato. That's the mantra, that's the motto. That's the mantra, that's the motto! I go 10, 20, 30, 40, brand new city, brand new shorty, money, morals, magic, macho, keep the stupid on staccato. That's the mantra, that's the motto. That's the mantra, that's the motto!